Reviews for Ruined
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
very cute story, part of me is sad that this is how it ends
Sook03 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I do hope things are smoothed over with Hamish's mother. I wouldn't like to see the gardener skinned alive.
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Seeing a mature Hamish is odd but refreshing. I'm just very impressed and overwhelmed by the realism and maturity of this story - it seems to create a perfect post-Wonderland world and really shows how two characters can grow up. I don't even know if I'm making sense but I am very pleased with this story and its version of Hamish/Alice.
ThatRaven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was... Original. I haven't read a lot of Hamish/Alice fics but this one is interesting. You gave him a lit a bit life and personality. And Alice was Alice and not Alice at the same time. If you get what I mean. And Alice's back story is putted ib this chapter very... Professionaly!

Keep your good work ;)
Niphuria chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww...Alice and Hamish with the hope for a future together after all. I love the caring they have for each other despite the pain in their past. They have always had regard for each other and it's good to see.

Alice has grown, endured, but still is determined to LIVE. I really like that! Hamish has matured and even tho he is still "proper" he is human and a male, and, well, he does have feelings for Alice that he now can hope will someday be reciprocated.

However, Alice knows that Time is friend to no-one, so hopefully she won't waste it!

I feel optimistic for them. This was a lovely read and very, very different than so many other stories. This is a pairing that seems that it must be cringe-worthy; but it really doesn't have to be. For me, it helps that the angst of why she is too late for Underland has been omitted.

Very, very nicely done.