Reviews for My Probie's Keeper
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 1/5
Awesome well written story. I loved it very much. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
Love this! U are a fantastic story teller! Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Wish it had a little more action at the end with Sheldon's capture, but still liked it very much. You are a good writer. I look forward to more NCIS from you.
starfire25 chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Interesting story. I liked it a lot. I love tony and mcgee's bromance.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awesome
sopmire chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Great story! Very good team interaction and understandableangsty Tim confusion with the brain scrambled. Know it's older by now, but thanks for writing and sharing.
pyps chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
Can I just say that I LOVED this story? Yeah, stayed up 'til like, 2 in the morning, a headache forcing me to wait until now to finish reading it.

I loved your Diagnosis Murder reference. Totally made my day. And that bit at the end about Thackery Binx. I had never seen Hocus Pocus until a few years ago and when I found out who played him I about died.

Great story, absolutely LOVED it!
Me chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
This is a great story. I have just one bit of criticism. From chapter 13. You don't catch a cold from the cold. You catch a cold from germs. So while Tony offering McGee his coat was touching, it wouldn't have prevented McGee from catching anything, let alone a cold. :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
Wow that was truly awesome story.

It took me some days to read fully (though not the most longest I've read) but it was so worth it.

Thanks for writing something so great:)

I immediately missed the show since it's not been showed in a while.

Anyways, one real good story:)

Ev
BlueDiamondStar chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Lol just had the second round of watching Inception btw. Really smth Tony would like :)

Actually liked the moment Kate visited Tony, he needed that.
Laine3112 chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
Apologies for taking so long to get back to your story.

What a great job you did!

Anyone who thinks it's easy to write an interesting, plausible story while staying true to the characters and mixing humour, drama, angst and action to give the story more layers, needs a reality check. It takes a lot of research, time, writing, re-writing and a real commitment to providing a quality writing.

Not easy but the final product should be just as enjoyable to the readers as the writer. Judging from the reviews, your readers enjoyed it immensely - I hope you did, too!

Well done, Laine
maya2 chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
I'm going to do my best with this because I prefer to read a story straight through to avoid being disappointed when the author doesn't update or discontinues. I really enjoyed reading your fic from beginning to end. You did a nice job with the characters and I wasn't put off by their unusual behavior at all. Rather, I was intrigued by what may be the cause. Anyway, I was also impressed with your ability to keep up with the pace of the show and their character to character communication. Believe me, not everyone can write NCIS and make it believable character and dialog-wise. Brava! Not sure when I'll be reading another NCIS fic but I'll be sure to add you to my author alerts for future reference. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Katjandante chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
How absolutely lovely. This story was such a pleasure to read. I found the plot didn't matter so much (as in, the story would have been awesome regardless of the plot) because the characterisations and relationships were so ON, although I always love a good dose of hurt/tortured Tony. You captured Tony's character so unbelievably perfectly, I'm in awe. And really, Abby' conversation with Tim about the differences between him and Tony was just beautiful. Abby at her best.

Beautiful, beautiful job.
lori lynn chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
This was an awesom story! Very good characters as well as plot. I can't wait to read your next story!
vanishingp2000 chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Thank you very much for this really enjoyable story, I love seeing Tony and Tim portrayed as brothers, which to my mind they are in all but name. I look forward to more from you, VP.