Reviews for Hide the Stars
Most don't capture kisame's true personality. The polite brutality and teasing yet deep respect for itachi, similar as how most don't capture that itachi isn't emotionless or a total uke. He's indifferent. A mask. You portrayed them both PERFECTLY, especially how they interact with each other, on and off missions. The only suitable fanfiction I've read thus far with the duo. They aren't cuddli. They aren't even overly sexual. They are cold indifferent yet understanding and accommodating. They have a mature business yet so much deeper understanding affection. Even in battle they're in sync. Itachi calls the shots, kisame does the dirty work, itachi lets him make a mess, and kisame happily obliges to satisfy his blood list thanks to being in the mist village ( where in chunin exams you literally slaughtered your opponent) and his shark instincts that though can be repressed, cannot fully be ignored.
Please. Dear God make more. Make so much more.

~ hatter of horror
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 3/14
Itachi's stoicism in the face of all the odds is just awesome.
Kisame: So you can cope with alcohol, then?
Itachi: Ye- *Bleurghheurch-hack-hack-spit* Yes.
...
Leader: So, you two are having sex, amiright?
Itachi: o/_o *Blushes completely red but stays straight faced* Yes, sir, we are.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/26
Yessssssss 3 everything is perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This was so good. Tobi is hilarious.
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I wanna see Kisame and Itachi in a jacuzzi too ** hehehe! This fic was so cute ** thank you for writing it **
budchick chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Ahhh! I love your KisaIta fic. I got into them way too late, but there's something about the pairing that's realistic, mature and cute at the same time. *Hearts*
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was just delightful. I love this pairing and your writing really did them justice. Keep up the good work!
valre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh this was just brilliant! I loved Kisame's slow realizations. That one bit, where it wasn't an epiphany, ugh, it just killed me with the sweetness! Kisame really is just a big old romantic.
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Really well-written, i like it :3
maglors harp chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was very well written. I wouldn't say it was 'tastefully done', but you handled all the scenes very elegantly. Nice job. :)

Maglor
amarx17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Yeah, so I think my brain just exploded. I don't even like this pairing much but dear God that was hilarious. Bravo!

-Marx
Arishandera chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was...appropriately hilarious. Seriously so many points in there that I had to stop and laugh to myself before continuing on. Lovely work.
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I dont know whats scarier the part where Kakuzu was selling KisaIta stuff or Pein being afraid of Fangirls. Otherwise this is a very cute fanfic :)
kerricarri chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I actually took this quite seriously until the romance started happening...and then it was just hilarious. But bizarre and mindbending and I couldn't quite suspend my disbelief at the fluff, but then it all boiled down to a fluffy omake epilogue. I can't blame it for its fluffiness towards the end and Kakazu's ridiculous imagery because it made me suddenly and fiercely nostalgic for the old fandom days of when Akatsuki was just starting to reveal its other members and Leader was Leader, he of the inscrutable shadow. But I did like the tone of the fic when it started and Kisame's musing thoughts throughout, as he pondered Itachi's growing up thing. I like lighthearted Akatsuki fics considering that canon pretty much killed them all off.
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I loved this so much! It was so hilarious and cute and smexxi and just... great. Awesome job; you kept them IC without it being boring, in fact, it was the opposite. This was very entertaining, and I loved it from beginning to end! 0

J-C