Reviews for Just The Two Of Us
v chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Please please please please. Could you please write some more Being Human stories soon. I am addicted and you are so good at this genre. I need a fix bad. You are amazing. Please please please.
XxrockyxX chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
This was a really fantastic story! I just can't get enough of your fanfics - you are an awesome writer, and I positively love the way you portray Josh and Aiden's friendship. Great work, and I can't wait to read more of your stories :)
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
The first chapter is delightful. I know it's not included in the genre but I wonder if romance is in the air for both Josh and Aidan... together :)

Hmmm, can't wait to find out.
00000909000000 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Great story! I love how Aidan and Josh interacted very in character with how they are on the show. This is a very lovely how they met story.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Liisiko chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
What a wonderful story. This is maybe only the third or fourth Being Human fan fic I've read, but it's definitely the best one so far. Both Josh and Aidan feel perfectly in character. It's sweet without being too fluffy. Well done.
Ke Ke chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I read all 5 chapters and fell in love with ths story and your writing. It was awesome. Hope to see more in the future.
dontreallycarelol chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
gbewjsdlkjm HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? It's amazing! This chapter was perfect, I'm really, really excited to read the rest!
sweet co chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Hey, cool story. You have a really intriguing way of writing that pulls you right into the story. You offered some interesting insights in Aidan's mind and though I first thought Josh's attempt in jumping was a little melodramatic, I realized reading on, that it kinda makes sense, when you think about what he left behind etc. It may be not totally the Josh of the series, who imho has a certain zest for life, but your story being a prequel could totally match a Josh that still has to regain that wish of living and that hope for joy.

There were only two things that troubled me and made my obsession with logic stirr (because I am that whacko):

#1 is really a minor one, but it is big part of Josh's 180: He's not an intern, that would mean he was trying to achieve something (i.e. becoming a doctor). He's an orderly, in the hierarchy even below the nurses. I believe that's important, because it's part of his new life, he choose after realizing he was "a monster". It's a job that doesn't take him anywhere, that doesn't match his abilitys, and that he can quit without anyone even noticing.

#2 is concerning Aidan's inability to figure out what Josh really is. When you think of Rebecca, who was a vampire for less than two days and put the pieces together as soon she was near enough to smell Josh, Aidan, who is as you say almost as old as the U.S. and far more experienced, should have realized in an instant what Josh was. I think it would have been far more plausible, and it would have also given him a drive to connect with Josh, another not human being trying to make amends or at least get through the day as human as possible. And I think, it would have given the talk in the diner a different speed and atmosphere.

Anyway, thanks for putting together the story so fast, but yet so skilled. Me, it takes forever to write - I'm kind of jealous ;-) I loved reading your version of the two finding each other and look forward to reading more (and this story again and again).

Have fun writing!
inkblot chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
I did find *one* descrepency. There was never any indication that Josh wandered pre - moon and woke up eating animals, like you have him doing with the possum.

Yes, he did wake up the morning after the full moon, naked, and bloody after eating as a wolf, but he wouldn't remember what exactly he'd eaten unless it was laying right there beside him - like a deer or something.

He did, however, throw his meals up for awhile so good call on that. Not to rain on your parade or anything. It's a good story and should be continued, but there were a few things that interrupted the flow. Also, Josh is an Orderly, he was never an intern.
Danibat chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Aslkdjalsj This was just a fantastic ending. Love LOVE it. It's just so THEM. I can see the foundation and am on pins and needles where they go from there, but you also ended it so well that I am satisfied as well. Marvelous!
I Know Blood chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
You've done a great job of characterizing just how precious humanity can be. The way you've used the characters makes the story very believable, and their interactions stay fairly true to the original while still maintaining creativity. I would, however, question the extraordinarily fragile nature you've given Josh. Great job, though.
Ash85 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I loved this! Well written, and well characterized! :)

They actually met during a fight, with Josh being on the recieving end of a bunch of bullying vampires. But it's a cute alternative -
Feathered Filly chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Oh goodness! Just found this story and read it all in one go! I absolutely love the way you write Aidan's and Josh's friendship. And you say you have future stories planned? I hope they're also about the their friendship... it's impossible to find gen/friendship fics in this fandom, it's all slash and I'm not a slasher. I would absolutely love if your next fic was another hurt/comfort angsty fic. You have any future plot ideas? If I were still writing fanfic I have quite the annoying little plotbunny hopping around in my head that just won't leave me alone. I have quite the soft spot for hurt!Josh and worried!protective!Aidan.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling, amazing, awesome fic!
writergirl89 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Aww, my god! That was such nice ending. I loved their instant banter and the whole 'gay slumber party/werewolf blood' thing. Just hysterical. Again, love that bromance (yuck! Sorry. Can't help it). Keep up the good work!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Yay you jumped on the Being Human bandwagon and cranked out an awesome story!