Reviews for Just The Two Of Us
WaffleNinja chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Verryyyy cool update. I understand that it would be hard to find the right circumstances for Josh to tell Aidan everything, so I think you still handled it really well. I mean, it was the best way to do it without having to stretch out the story for an eternity.

However, after JUST watching the new episode, I wonder how you can maybe fit some of that info into your story. I don't want to spoil it for you in case you didn't get to see it tonight, but Josh actually mentions (albeit very unsatisfyingly breifly) how he met Aidan in the episode.
Rebecca chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Wow i just LOVED Josh's recation to him being a vampire! Keep writing! :D
TheLadyPendragon chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
This chapter is great, don't worry. So, in this, is Josh immortal, too? I think I'd like that, just so Aidan wouldn't be lonely. Wonderful chapter!
Panthermonspartner chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I really love this story. Please keep going and update soon. I love how you actually tell your idea of hom Josh became how he is. In the show you learn Sallys story, ad get the gist of Aidens. But no one really bothered to talk about Josh. Thanks.

Keep up the great work!
donnabella2k7 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
i really really love this story. it's feeding my being human addiction! :D
ferret assassin nin chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
this chapter is great! i don't really care if its in his character to talk so much, whatever makes the story work, works. in my opinion, at least. lol this is, after all, fanfiction. ;) yea, him and aiden make great companions.

keep on writing!

ferretnin
kutoki chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I can't wait to find out what can happen next! Please update soon!
OcherMe chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Loved the new chapter! I didn't think it was OOC for Josh to be telling Aidan...Aidan's the first person who truly has shown interest in his well being in a long time. I think it makes sense he would open up to someone who is willing, especially after what Aidan just witnessed. I'm glad they're friends now! I can't wait to read more!
bitchinblackframedglasses chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
YESSSSS! Gah, that was perfect! If you can't tell, I've been waiting for this, and not very patiently. You added a lot of detail that we don't get on the show, which was great. LOVE LOVE LOVE. :D
geminibeauty19 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Aaw! That was so sad!I love this story and I'm also addicted to the show!plz continue to update!
writergirl89 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Very nice. Good job!
Dannyblue chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Great story. I so didn't want to reach the end of this chapter. I just wanted it to keep going and going and going...

I can't wait for the update, and have added the story to my story alerts so I can jump on a new chapter as soon as possible. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
very well written! poor josh :( more please!
Kymanlvr chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Awesome! I'm loving this story more and more. I was beyond happy to see that you updated twice since the last time I checked. :D I can't wait to read more!
Thatoneperson chapter 3 . 2/19/2011