Reviews for The Dare
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
YOU BEDDER FUCKING UPDATE THIS FUCKING BOOK
RuffnutXHiccup chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
ruffnutXHiccup: y Dont u turn Toothless into a REAL HUMAN! :D
Make him his skin pale, bacl Spiky hair, All black clothes,- Make him look Emo!
AstridBeautiful: (My Cousin ) Like that gonna happen
RuffnutXHiccupd Girl can dream... PLEASE MAKE HIM A HUMAN! I am beging u!
PS good story!
IcePanda25 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Story's really good so far, please continue!
Likurstury chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I like it please continue this pairing is so weird its awesum! :)
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I loved Ruffnut's line about her being able to talk with whoever she wants. comedy gold.
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This chater is very entertaining with the references at the end.

WHAT!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
not bad. i like how it brings toothless into a relationship that he doesn't want at first. it is also rare to find a toothless/human female story here. this is only the second one i have found so far, yet there is no shortage of toothless/hiccup. anyway i have a suggestion, it seems that toothless goes strait from not liking ruffnut to being madly in love with her. i am just asking for a little clarification on why he likes her is there something she does that he finds is a great quality for her to have or is it just hormones reving him up. please explain in your story soon. also i suggest that she finds out soon what is going on with toothless because you can have just as much fun with her trying to ward off his advances when she knows about them. i also want to see her just beat the crap out of tuffnut when she does figure it out. those are my suggestions so good story and i hope you update soon.
Tuffrut chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
this is vaguely disturbing, and exremely interesting please update!
Rockubyebaby chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I like it I what more!
hopelessromantic121 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I'm going to get my criticism out of the way as quickly as possible. The premise of this story is possibly the most nonsensical that I've ever had the good fortune of stumbling across. You also have an odd paragraph structure going on. Also the whole beastiality thing is a little weird. That said, even though it is a little odd, you pull it off nicely, you have a great writing style, I like the shifting perspective, you break the fourth wall like it's a magically re-forming egg, and you actually have a well laid out storyline. I love it.
Miss YD chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
(It's already up? NONONONONO!)

I'M SO CLUMSY! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE TYPED THAT LAST POST INSTEAD OF TEXTING IT ON AN IPHONE! NOW I HAVE TO DOUBLE-POST TO FIX IT! THANK GOODNESS I'M TYPING IT iTHIS/i TIME! NO CHANCES OF ME ACCIDENTALLY CLICKING THE SUBMIT BUTTON!

I'll continue from where I left off, OK?

(Pokemon MD2 humor yay 8D)

"Here goes," she muttered to herself. Then she told, "I figured you've probably noticed how hasty and impatient Grovyle is. Well, a lot of times, I do wish he'd slow down a little. It'd sure make me happier if he did 'cause, well, I just want to spend as much time as I possibly can with him-" She took on a crazy pose and covered her mouth as her face read clearly as water with an I-Shouldn't-Have-Said-That look. She was blushing so strongly I thought she might have a nosebleed, which I doubt looks nice on a grass type. After about 5 seconds she started waving her hands in front of our faces in denial and saying "NONONO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! NOT AT ALL! I DON'T HAVE ANY SPECIAL FEELINGS FOR HIM OR ANYTHING!"

And as if she needed another reason to be embarrassed, it became clear Grovyle had heard the whole thing. He turned around and gave us the most absurd What-the-Heck-Did-She-Just-Say? look I could ever expect to see out of him. "Sh-sh-sh-sh-she li-li-li-likes..."

And then he clearly wanted to shout, only able to hold himself back by our need to not expose ourselves. This didn't affect the tone, though.

"WHAT!"
Miss YD chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
(At the entrance to an inpenetrably fog-shrouded forest)

We were ready to go, I was thinking. I checked on everyone else, just in case. Good idea, too. I had just sensed a disturbance (that WASN'T here earlier; time froze eternally across the globe so there was darkness everywhere you could imagine).

On my partner:

Me: "Are you ready for whatever might happen? 'Cause something feels off."

Partner: "Absolutely!"

On Grovyle, our guide through this dark future we've been dragged into:

Me: "Hey, does something feel a bit off?"

Grovyle: "We could handle it."

And last but not least, on Celebi, our time travel guide:

Me: "I think I sensed a bit of a disturbance."

Celebi: "It can't be anything serious. Just a random Pokémon going a bit overboard. It happens all the time."

Me: "Whew. Thanks."

It seemed we were ready. But Celebi had just one more comment:

"Can I just tell you one small secret? It's kinda off-topic but I want to get it out while someone's around to listen."

I couldn't guess what the deal was but I was too curious to let her down. "What?"

Voldyne chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
nice chapter interesting A/N
Name and address withheld chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
(In a dark secret lair)

I sat in my spinning chair... of Evil with it's back to the monitor while my hands formed the evil finger pyramid and said, "Thank you for the honor Master; as long as you keep updating the virus will spread and grow more powerful until it takes over the entire internet and our control over the world will be absolute. Mwaahaahaa!"

A minion walk up to me "Sire," he said fear present in his voice.

"What is it henchmen #754?" I asked "And it better be good you know I don't like it when my evil laugh is interrupted" I continued.

"The monitor isn't on," he stated.

I turned around to see that the monitor indeed was off and I stared at it for a moment "What?" I yelled so loud that it echoed throughout the entire lair.
Euphoria994 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Uhhhh, that was ok, but obviously not at good as your other chapters. At one point, I saw that you kept switching from third person to first person.

P.S. How is Toothless flying without Hiccup?