Reviews for what goes around comes around
knsfvlksn my ass chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
ahhh, i loved how cute and drabbly this was, and your nice style shines through. wow. such a good use of prompts.

write more soon, Ericka.(:

-Livvy.
shell games chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
in which i slap myself on the head because i did not see this at all and i don't know how because it has a glaring neon light that says: read me, i'm fantastic! over it's head.

okay. yeah. this is so so fucking late. so so sorry.

i really loved it. but i'm really tired right now.

this was ridiculously good.

okay.

ana
someone chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
short and sweet! 3
lightning veins chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
très adorables. it's cute and light and i love the not-too-popular pairing and if this isn't your usual writing, then i'm excited to see how great it normally is. :) this was fabulous.
gillan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
well...this is embarrassingly late, considering it's march already. so much shame. D; but you, m'dear, need to slink out of your hiatus hole as soon as possible, all right? we all miss you tremendously.

MOVING ON. omygoodness. josh is perfect. i swear. and i'm jealous. annnd...the prompts were used really well, and basically YOU'RE TOO GOOD. lmao "their Social Studies teacher..." *shudder* my social studies teacher is 54.

and i loved the ending. gah.

stop falling off the face of the earth...mkay, great job ;D

-hannnnah
maraudings chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
ERICKA. i like this. a lot.

because i think it's highly relatable, and it captures those small moment that i'm sure everyone experiences. or is it just me whos completely taken away by the small instants? :D

anyway, as short as this was (it's a drabble, after all) i adore this.