Reviews for House of Light
Davi chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I truly love this story, and I hope you pick it back up because it's so amazing! I'm really excited to see when Lux and Cate meet! I hope, even if you don't finish this story, that you continue to pursue writing, because you are ridiculously talented (seriously, I wish I had half your skill). That being said, this story is simply wonderful! .
Debbie93 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I just finished reading your story and I think its pretty good, of course there are too many details inside which get me a little bored to tell the truth, but your main idea is great, so please continue the story but please not many details and more action...I would like to read your next chapter so please if you can write one...
Peacelover56 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR!
Bobo's Donuts chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This is really, really good!

...Which is an unoriginal comment, I grant you, but true nonetheless. Really great writing and all that jazz; I'm really enjoying it. So please update!

Riley Erin :)

(...Please?)
Chlollie chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
This is great! Can't wait for more
Charmingfamilyrules chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
wow wat a great story cant wait for more
Luv2Live chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Great chapter! Keep writing!
Haley chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Thks for updating...was patiently waiting for ur updates! I like the way u wove everything 2gether.
red lighting chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
love it oh you had to leave it there now you have update you left me wanting more
Pen chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I'm so glad you updated! This is such an amazing story please update again asap! :)
GazerBlitz chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
The awesomeness of Life Unexpected is as high as ever! And your updates are also awesome as usual :)Thanks for this update and I cant wait to read more. Continue and update soon please :)
Wow chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Please don't abandon this story! It's so great! Thanks for the update!
Wr1ters.Bl0ck chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
i love this story. lovely writing.. i hope you add more chapters:)
Chlollie chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Hope to see more soon
Olive chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
i love your writing! you're crazy talented!

i just finished watching the show and i must say that you totally surprised me! the characters are talking just like they would in the series.. which they often don't in fanfictions. so thanks for the story :) it just made my day