Reviews for Graffiti
Paperspell chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love how everything in this story is light and fluffy, but isn't Terra a bit too childish in a way?
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh damn that was just tooooo adorable! I was grinning so much the entire time I was reading this XD
mousehole chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
REALLY cute :D love the way you portray the whole cast, it's as if the whole thing really did take place. I could definitely hear Master Eraqus there, with his disappointed/annoyed voice. You bring pride to us Pinoys! :)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Haha, that was so funny. Aqua loves Ventus...less than Terra xD
PiggyBlue chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I can't tell you how much I laughed reading this oneshot. It seriously made my day from gloomy to nice. w Aqua loves Ven Less than Terra... Careful with what you write Terra. xDDD
Ars Silentium chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I...didn't review this? I swear I did. (FFFUUUUUUUU FANFICTIONNNN -shakes fist in air-)

So, what can I say about this? (rhetorical question).

Ha, I never (almost at least) laugh in stories. You didn't make me laugh. But you did make me smile. Then smirk. Then grin. It's Ven. He's so cute, how you make him. So cute I want to squish him under a pillow. Oh, can you feel the love? Of course you can.

Haha, how many times would Ven have asked me, "is that a rhetorical question?"? XD

And Terra was adorable in his own little way. The manliest, Arnold of Kingdom Hearts doing the puppy dog face. Hm. I'd like to see that, haha.

As always, on the spot with the antics. Yes, Ven is quite the speed monster (more monster than he is-*shot*) type. Yes, Terra is quite the "I WILL CRUSH YOU -crushes-" type. Yes, Aqua is sweet and helpful and clever in her own way. Yes, Master Eraqus makes people clean windows.

In any case, congrats. A well-written one shot. May I request one? Snow. :3 That (those) prompt(s) was(were) so adorable. 8D

Anyways, keep it up!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
cute!
DenizenofTwilight chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is freaking hilarious. I'm so glad that you expanded this one. I'll admit that I was worried it'd lose something at first, but I never should have doubted you. It's good to see some fighting between Ven and Terra. Since the two were a lot like Sora and Riku, I was disappointed that all their drama seemed to be towards Aqua in the game. I bet this was how they would have acted on a normal day.

The rhetorical question part was too good. As I was reading it, I was almost shocked it wasn't Canon. Especially the part about Ven jumping up and down. "Why are you doing it in the first place?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

"No!"

ROFL. Is it sad that I didn't think that, "Aqua loves Ventus less than Terra" sounded wrong until you pointed it out? Haha. Who'd have thought Terra cared so much?

The paint war was written expertly. It actually reminds me of the fanfic: "Permanent Marker Wars". Aqua gets involved in that one though. LOL

Terra really was at a disadvantage. Ven, the speed demon, gets hot pink all over the poor boy! But Terra, as always, technically started it.

"And why in the name of Light did you have all those cans of paint?" Can I just say I really want the characters to start saying that? The "why in the name of Light" part anyway.

Aqua, once again, is so sweet. But too clever in getting Terra to imitate a puppy dog pout. I wonder if they did leave “Aqua loves Ventus less than Terra” on the wall…

Amazing one-shot, Alacq. I hope you never get over your Aqua obsession. I also help you tell me what color everyone’s rooms were in a Review Reply. And I’d love to know why Eraqus became obsessed with painting everything;)

-Shan
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
When they started the paint fight, I was wondering where all the different colors came from until they answered Eraqus. XD I love how brotherly Terra and Ven are. Aqua has to help clean up their mess! LOL Oh yeah, and Terra's miserable puppy face? I'd pay to see that. -heart-
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Okay, that was cute. I wonder how many windows there are in the castle.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved this! Especially the parts with the rhetorical question and where Ven starts to laugh about the meaning of that line. I'm glad you extended this into a one-shot. :)