Reviews for Falling
Karol x Nan
Flynn x Rita
slight Flynn x Sodia
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Well whaddaya know. This was pretty darn awesome.

Karol/Raven interaction is cute as always. Raven/Judith is an average pair for me, but you wrote this so well that I kinda like them now :)

I might write a little something for this pair eventually too.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Please write more JudyRaven, actually write a second chapter to this where they actually get together. I love Judith Raven too! I'll try to give this pairing more love. (My favorite Vesperia pairing)
barefootbean chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh wow... this was an absolute beautifully written piece. I really enjoyed reading this. This had the the subtlties of romance that I always look forward to most in Fan Fiction. Excellent work. I wish more was written for this couple, too. :)
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was a wonderful fic. :D Not only was it adorable (and I'm a sucker for any sort of romance, even though I don't exactly ship this pairing) but it was really well written. You copied the style of the game and the character's personalities really well, it may as well have been a scene taken from the game! I kind of wish it was, just because it was THAT cute. 3 Great job.
Elmion chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Well-written, in-character and deliciously not cheesy. Indeed, Raven/Judith has a lot of potential, but most people just go for the alternative because they're better looking. (I am also guilty of this.)It is up to you to rectify this injustice!
KarinHitsugaya chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I really liked this. You really brought out a darker and hidden side of Raven and I love that! And his little talk with Karol was cute. I hope you continue this. There is a need for good Raven/Judith FF's
KarinHitsugaya chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Adored this _ I also don't understand why there is so much of the other pairings and not enough of this. Very nice _
Penguin Pop chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Loved it! I definitely have a thing for Raven/Judith and I agree, I wish there was more of it out there! I liked your introspection and the thoughtful nature of the piece, and I liked how you handled the interaction with Karol. Please keep up the great work!