Reviews for I'll Never Forgive You
Complete-Global-Saturation chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
This is bloody marvelous. I have my three favorite men in Fable; Ben, Logan, and Reaver!
Azaelia Silmarwen chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
This was a really enjoyable story. I really enjoyed your portrayal of Logan and Lullice's relationship as well. I thought it was spot on.
PeacefullyCrazy chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Goodbye! I shall say I will miss this story! But the circle of life must continue!
aswewalked chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
It's really getting good now, really. Haha, I get so excited whenever I see a new chapter is up.

AND... pardon my lateness for commenting on this, but I just realized your trend in chapter names beginning with 'The Weight of…' (Im slow). Anyways, I think that's pretty coll XD

Please post again soon!
last.one.leaving chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Lovely stuff, as usual :3 I really enjoyed the scene with the charity ball. I can't wait until the next chapter!
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lovely, favourite.
madcola chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Another three awesome chapters! You captured everyone’s character accurately. I loved how you built the plots. Definitely looking forward for next update.
last.one.leaving chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
It's so sad to see even Walter and Ben collaring poor Lucille D: You've really captured her character well, again, in this one :D

I especially love Ben's conclusion that she is sleeping with Reaver XD That's such a Ben thing to say XD

Keep up the good work!
Atix chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
This has to be one of the more interesting stories in the Fable category. It's short, but it doesn't lack any of the depth that many other stories have to use twice as many words to achieve.

It's also amazing to see you thinking outside the box with solutions to raise gold while many other people are strictly following the game.

I think the purpose of fan fiction is to explore other options and see how the fans would have changed the game to make it better as a whole. Also, it's nice to see that Lucille isn't comatose in those four months that Lionshead Studio decided to cut out of the last part of the game

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story!

-Atix
last.one.leaving chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
You are a very talented writer, missy. I'm impressed! You write so fluently and you have Logan's character down beautifully. It's also lovely to see so much thought going into the choices that the Princess made.

I also love the fact that you came up with the device of her selling the contents of the castle; I wondered why I couldn't opt to do this in the game! It makes so much sense...

Your portrayal of the Princess is fantastic; her pragmatism warring with her obvious compassion is delightful to watch.

Fantastic stuff; I can't wait to read more!
aswewalked chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
I really love where this is going and I love how you're showing Logan's perception. Ugh I wish they'd included more of Logan between the revolution and the Crawler attack. Didn't seem fair to him :(
madcola chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
This chapter made me so happy. It's awesome. I was glad that Lucille realized why her brother has had to make those hash decisions and how he has felt. Looking forward to seeing them save Albion together.
Harpsichord chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I enjoy the backstory, the labor-intensive process of bringing this story together with the original storyline and incorporating the power struggles that these rulers must face. It is most definitely worth a read, and I like that it reminds me of conversations between characters in Shakespeare.
aswewalked chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Loved it. I love how in-depth you get in to everything, it's fantastic!
madcola chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
I thought I have to leave my review since I come here almost every day to look up if this story be updated.

Your writing is great. I loved how you described the relationship between Lucille and Logan, and their point of view about toward each other. Fascinating.

Please continue.