Reviews for Angels and Demons: Happy Valentine's Day
Ivy-Story chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
This IS one of the best VanVen fic I've ever read3 I really love your version of yandere!Ven awesomeness3 still kinda feel bad for Vani!
RoxSor chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
(*.*/) I WANT MORE CRAZY AND YANDERE VEN! I flipping LOVE this story, it's so dark and the descriptive words fit perfectly! I wish I could write this good!
RoxSor chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow Ven...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Doing that to poor Vani...
Anyway I LOVE how this is written. Keep up the good work :3
Larkawolfgirl chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I for one love this crazy Ven! I love crazy people! I am disappointed that there are not more yandere anime but this was a pleasant surprise.
SoudaFizz chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
just reading yandere!ven makes my heart ache D: and then I thought about vanitas's posistion and I was all, "D; aww poor babyyy ):" you write yandere really well! I actually don't like yandere-i can stand some dark and twisted things (ohoho), but yandere is just something that doesn't float my boat. It was still a nice, sad, twisted yet sexy story ;-;
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh yummy. That was just...weird and never been done before so original! Oh my, what will yandere Ven do to the lovely seme Vanni? It had me frightened and a bit laughable at the same time. Just magical, and a really awesome Vanitas and Ventus story!
CaptinJackOff chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lolwut. ;D Kinda Scared Me. Still Hot Tho. x3
DeadlyNightmareTrio chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
-dsi won't let us login-

Yumi: FINALLY! A yandere character!Yuki:It's probably the only one.

Ryuu: Even though we'd perfer a yandere seme-

Yumi: or possesive seme

Ryuu: yeah, but this come in close second.

Yumi: THERE'S NOT ENOUGH YANDERE KH CHARACTERS!

All three: It's great though!
SugarPlumCandies chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
so yummy... XD
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Enjoyed it? I loved it! And i think you're the first person to use the word 'wanton' at all! You are my hero and i love how vani always gets the last word in and makes it hilarious!
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
U did a damn good job of making ven seem so empty and desperate to have someone under his control and making them feel like he is the only one that will get them. Nice
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Holy shit Ven's totally creeping me out!

...

But when hasn't a yandere freaked me xP
Axygry chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Yeah! Sorry I'm french x'D so I'm not very good in english but I could read that story without problem. Sorry again if you wouldn't understand my review _ BUT I enjoy your story! Ven is crazy, it's cool 8D But the last sentence is sad ;_;

I love it again x'D and I don't speak more because I'll destroying (?) the english language x'D sorry again for my horrible review...

Axy~
Duckster's-Rave chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
CrazyVen makes me happy, Passive!Vanitas makes me happier, this fic made me extremely happy...so much so that I had a moment D

I kind of want to see more of this, like a lot.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
im not normally into these kinda thing

but a bad ventus is HOT!

alittle whiny but still