Reviews for A Cage of Blood and Circumstance
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 6/23
This is why canon Hinata was a stalker. She couldn't get close to him either.

Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 6/23
Hanachibi is adorable.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 6/23
Medusa Hyuga, here we come.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 6/23
Hinata's afraid of a possible EA inside Naruto? She should look in the mirror. This girl is going to be a monster of 'I'm Not Going Through Puberty Again' calibre.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 6/23
Re: Eldritch Abominations. But Sayuri-chan's tails are pwetty! That, and if you are in that universe, leaving Fire Country isn't anywhere near far enough.
I think our OC has vastly underestimated the difficulty of Kage Bunshin. The only reason Naruto can use it and not die is because he has obscene chakra reserves, even for a jinchuuriki. Still, using it for training is a very ninja thing to do.
That was a good spar. I don't think Hiashi would have expected that move from Hinata, ever.
I see bright things in this girl's future, but she is going to have to work for it.
Darren chapter 5 . 6/2
Plzzzz update
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 5 . 5/29
I've really enjoyed this story, and I hope you come back to it someday.
lyssipe chapter 5 . 4/29
It's interesting that she's using her byakugan for biofeedback. Good story
ShdwStrkr chapter 5 . 3/19
I discovered your fanfic, and wow, it's really good. The thought an detail in this is amazing, and the story line flows really well. I look forward to seeing what you write next!
snowgem chapter 5 . 3/12
This was brilliant! Hinata in canon had so much potential that I don't think she was anywhere near as awesome as she could have been. I enjoyed reading this so much, and I'm sorry that there are so few chapters, and you haven't updated this in a while. I'm glad the relationship between Hinata and Neji at this point is realistic - while I would very much have liked tk see a sibling fic, I do agree with you that it'd be very hard, considering the trauma Neji has just gone through.

I hope that someday you'll consider updating this story again! :)
odinlowejr88 chapter 5 . 3/12
The best fanfic I've ever read. I can only pray that you will return to it someday.
bor902 chapter 1 . 1/30
i have reread this 8 times, it is still one of the best stories i have ever read. But i have given up hope on it being continued.
SADLIFE
i30817 chapter 3 . 1/30
Eh, and the very fact that she might have to steal the technique from the Hokage library should be enough proof that she's not a 'failure', and preventing any attempt to 'fail' the class (and mirroring what happened to Naruto in canon). If she's caught of course, or Naruto says who taught him.

It could also be interesting if the shadow clone could interact with the byakugan in 'multitasking mode' to control both clones and original as a single mind, cooperating seamlessly.
i30817 chapter 4 . 1/29
To elaborate my earlier posting, you could set up a situation where Hinata realizes over the 3 years that small alterations (new teacher because of her dad, her tutoring a favorable combat style, some encouragement when studying) of the circustances of Naruto lead to him to never have the impulse to get the shadow clone Jutsu. Which would probably panic her and lead to a plan (either to recreate the feat of stealing it and learning it to pass on to Naruto or learning it from somewhere else). It's also a bit unbelievable that Naruto could have stolen it undetected (so it would be much harder for Hinata) but the alarm afterwards supports it so bleh.
i30817 chapter 5 . 1/29
Setting aside how sad it is this wasn't continued, a analytical view of the butterfly effect on this situation probably means that the very fact Hinata is in the same class as Naruto is a major danger to the timeline, most importantly, he learning shadow clone. She might have to get it/learn herself and push Naruto to learn it if he gains sufficient competency not to be held back (which would make a nice plotline too)