Reviews for A Cage of Blood and Circumstance
ruinedsandwich chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
very nice enjoyed the interactions between hinata and the rookies
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
Sad this is on hiatus for so long. Just came across it, from a recommendation via Silver Queen's 'Dreaming of Sunshine'. This is a very enjoyable read, and you're really taking the time to examine the underlying politics, social rules and such that rarely get mentioned in SI-fanfic. The detail you're going into on the mechanics of Narutoverse abilities is also exceptional. Would love to read more :)
The sad fan chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Hey not to be mean or anything but did you abandon this it’s been like five years since you updated and that leads me to thinking you abandon it and that’s kind of sad because this was one of my favorites of all times I was recommended by this by the Silverqueen she acknowledged it in her opening of dreaming of sunshine fanfiction. But just to be sure are you ever going to update this again just so I don’t get my hopes up if you aren’t.
SilentLadyMusic1002 chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
I do hope you continue this story, I love the direction it's going in.
CryingBurningLiar chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
Why are you rushing everything? You're going too fast. Is there a problem with adding dialogue? Please don't make it all just statistics when they reach the academy. Add some life into this or it'll be too droning! The Hanabi parts were cute, why don't you use more of that?
Hathowda Jun chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Thank ee for da story. It was good.
Lelouch chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
Hello. I did not think Hinata can be a bad ass too. Almost all the other naruto fan fictions that l've read, it was always Sakura. It is refreshing. A very nice title if l might add. I look forward to your next update.
Hungryfan chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Seconds please I'm starving over here.
Nivellia Neil chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
I love this. More please?
Corinna chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
Dear Shadowsdeep
This is the third time I review this chapter. I'm still counting the days (1610). Your story is still in my top 10 favorite of all fanfictions.
I absolutely adore this story. I love the writing style you use, which is very detailed and minded towards backing up statements. I was so happy when this chapter was published and I am happy and really exited that your next chapter is bound to be a wooper. By my calculation, even if you only wrote 5 words every day since you updated this chapter, it would make an 8050 words long chapter.
I don't know how much you are writing about the academy, but I assume it will make up most of the next chapter. I really look forward to how you are going to get Hinata in contact with Naruto. It's no doubt going to be in some brilliant way that I haven't even considdered.
I also really liked the interactiong between Hinata and Shikamaru. If more of that kind of banter features in the next chapter, I will no doubt be laughing while I read it. I could just imagine how Hinata's comments in this chapter got him fired up.
It's ineresting that every time Hinata makes a comment to herself about how she should not become attached and that she eventually needs to leave Konoha, but at the same time doesn't want to think about it and doesn't reafirms Why she needs to leave. I mean, if she just needed to be outside of Konoha when trouble hits, right? All she would have to do was get a mission to outside of Konoha at the right times... but then that might be too much like leaving it to chance. Her thought process and mental development is incredibly interesting.
Anyway, I'm rambling now, so I'll stop.
I realise that you might not actually have managed to write very much and to write every day, even a little, is a huge challenge, which I hope you have managed and if you didn't, I hope you might considder taking it up again. I hope you haven't lost the plot or had any kind of trouble preventing you from writing.
Best wishes
Rinnala
Quati chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
what an interesting fic! i love the amount of thought put into the plot and the details, especially the training regimen that works to create a hinata that's believably powerful through grueling practice. i love your work, and wish you the best of luck with life and stuff - fanfiction writers are people i very much admire for their writing, but prioritizing yourself is more important. 0:
Animauxus chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
I love this fanfiction. It is well thought out and well written with very few accidental mistakes/typos. It is such a shame that it hasn't been updated since 2012 because it has so much potential.
TwinPersonalities chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
Shido-Ore-Sama chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
Another brilliant chapter full of the kind of mechanical detail I so envy about your writing. I find that your works have inspired me to open up my own writing style to increase the level of detail in my work, and push forward with works that previously I was comfortable leaving unfinished, unrealized. Thank you for your efforts and the positive impact they have had on me, I look forward to the email telling me of the continuation of your work.

Sincerely, A true fan, Shido-Ore-Sama.

CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz