Reviews for What to Make of Me
Borath chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I'm gutted that it's all over, but what a perfect ending. Sweet and thoughtful, and Sideswipe was spot-on. Thank you for taking such care with this. :)
Peya Luna chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
im with hide here - torn between 'yay it worked' and 'that long?' though it does make sense (and explains why they used to prefer using the allspark)i only hope carrying wont be a problem on the battlefield, i mean could an injure cause a miscarriage like in a human? and i cant help but think how good it is that cybertronians live that long (unless killed) for with pregnancies taking that long plus necessarily recovery time between them optimus as the only femme will need a LONG time to give birth to a new generation - hopefully his dream comes true and he has at least one daughter to help with the task. then, and with the war over, their species might have a chance to survive in the long run. YAY!
Patcher chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
They're gonna have a sparkling! :D They're kinda cute, you know? Optimus, Ironhide and Ratchet, I mean.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Picked this story up again after a long hiatus, and was thoroughly entertained ... had to read a few back chapters to catch myself up again. This concept could have gone wrong so many ways from Sunday, but your intelligent handling of it is superb.
Optimus' girl chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
YEAH! Optimus is going to have a SPARKLING! I wonder who the Sire is going to be? I would just LOVE for there to be a sequel to this SUPER wonderful story of yours sometime in the future. I wonder if Ratchet and Ironhide will get used to sharing Optimus in the next story. To have Optimus to ended up with two lovers in one story was a really great idea! I just wished that the story didn't end so soon! I would just LOVE to see what is going to happen in the next story!
femme4jack chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
A perfect ending to a lovely story. The interfacing was gorgeous, and shows just how much they've grown. I totally agree that they need personal quarters now.
Borath chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
A much gentler chapter, this, and it covered a lot of ground, though there's a lot of stuff I'm still dying to see. A better time for Optimus on a berth would have been golden to see, particularly with Ratchet, but I kind of like the discreet cutaway. I'm glad Optimus let spill to Mikaela, and it went about the way I'd expected. The only thing I raelly want to see now is how the other Autobots are responding, and if any of them have twigged what Optimus, Ironhide and now Ratchet are up to.
Peya Luna chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
i think its good that he talked with her, no matter how different the species, mikaelas 'protect fellow female against male a#holes'- instinct was definitely triggered LOL and her advice to screw cybertronian history/traditions and make new ones that hes comfortable with is really good...what cracked me up though was her statement/reason as to why nothing can offend her anymore: shes working with ratched! and then the end of the chapter...the hatched of all people is shy? and, basically, still a virgin? i believe my poor little organic processor just melted.
Optimus' girl chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Your story is the BOMB! I just LOVED the part in the end when Ratchet and Optimus kiss one another very gently! That kiss scene was in a perfect with a mild November spring rain in the background. *sighs* Now that had to be some kiss between Optimus and Ratchet. You sure do have a way with words at the end of each chapter! I just LOVE reading your SUPER great story! This new chapter was really something special. Keep up with the SUPER wonderful story! I just can't wait to red the next chapter of your story! I wonder if Ratchet and Optimus will kiss in the next chapter.
femme4jack chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Oh, loved this. The scene with Mik was appropriately awkward and lovely, and that final kiss just made me get very wibbly. This is a wonderful story. I love how you draw Cybertronian culture and the significance and history of femmes.
femme4jack chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Oh, somehow I missed a chapter! I LOVE this. A delightful mixture of uncertainty, anxiety, and hope that is just so emotionally real for the scenario you have drawn. And D'awwwwwww they are all so damn cute :D Now off to read your new chapter.
Patcher chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
For one reason or another, I find this chapter really... tranquil. It was sweet as well. Nice work. :)
Patcher chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
This was really interesting! I enjoyed reading it, and I sure hope you update soon! :)
Optimus' girl chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
I have a story on my list of favorite stories titled: "Man, I feel like a woman" It is a very funny TFA story! In it Optimus is turned into a Femme by a Allspark fragment! The Autobots who fall for Optimus are Sentinel 'the JERK' and Rodimus 'the true friend'! I think your story reminds me of is this TFA story, but FUNNIER! This story has only two chapters in it! Will Ironhide still be Optimus' guardian? I would hate for Optimus and Ironhide's friendship to end now that Optimus has been turned into a Femme. I wonder if any other member of NEST knows Optimus has been turned into a Femme? Does that bully Galloway know? I would hate for Galloway to harm Optimus in any way! Keep up the great work up with your wonderful story!
Optimus' girl chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
I had a really hard time trying to understand what Ironhide was saying in the last chapter. How many cousins and brothers does Ironhide have in his family? How many Mechs is Chromia married/bonded to? As I said better: OOPS! Ironhide must have a really BIG family back on Cybertron! I just LOVE the title of your new chapter: Two Mechs, One Femme, and a Decision. What did Ratchet mean by "I Primus' sparkede hope so" to Optimus? I just can't wait to find out if Ratchet can help Optimus and Ironhide out before something bad happens and Megatron finds out that his brother has been turned into a Femme! I just hope that Chromia can help them out in the next chapter! I just missed reading your SUPER wonderful story! I just hope I didn't make another OOPS, again. Keep up the great work with your wonderful story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »