Reviews for Memory
Hellysion chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
_ I really hope you continue this one; I want to know whats the deal, hehe, and what will happen when Angel sees Spike like that, poor thing.

See you!
PeaceHeather chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
Okay, this is cute and I want to see what you do next with it. Please update soon!
hulettwyo chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
YAY! I was so excited to get the new chapter notice in my email!

Awesome chapter and poor Spike. He's so terrified of what's coming, and he doesn't even know what it is. (I'm guessing that it's Peaches.)

At least now they know what Spike's problem is... hopefully they'll believe him and do something to help.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
I like this story so far. Loking forward to seeing where you take it.
hulettwyo chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Love how he's trying to figure out his "protein shake." Can't wait to see what happens when Angel shows up. That should be interesting. Vague feelings of disappointment and disgust. That's good!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
hulettwyo chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Willow's figured it out! Wonder what they'll do now that they know Spike thinks he's human?

Great chapter!
hulettwyo chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Loved Xander's reaction to Spike's crush. Too funny. Can't wait to see what happens next. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Awesome story!
hulettwyo chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
It was funny that peaches and poofter are the first things to come to mind when Angel is mentioned. That's good.
hulettwyo chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Poor Spike, having to try to get comfortable in a bathtub. At least he's got a full belly.
hulettwyo chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Love how it's LIKE a protein shake. Good cover there, Wils!

It's so sweet how he offers to protect Willow even though he's chained up in a tub.
hulettwyo chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I was always annoyed at how mean Xander was to Spike. Made me want to reach into the TV and smack him.

I love how nice Willow's being, though. And it's cute how Spike is all embarrassed about his stomach growling.
hulettwyo chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Wonder what name he would have chosen for himself?
hulettwyo chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Poor Spike! Giles shouldn't be calling people names. Especially people he's got chained up in his dang bathtub. You're an adult, Giles, so grow up already!
hulettwyo chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
The dark haired boy has me intrigued. He's not Angelus, at least I don't think he is, but, yeah. Intrigued.
hulettwyo chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Yay! It's back! Have I mentioned that I love this story?