Reviews for A Valentine's Day Special
lol chapter 4 . 6/9
Yep diabetes indeed
ANONYMOUS chapter 4 . 6/9
On that day touma got diabetes
Just...lol
A Certain Fandom's Member chapter 5 . 2/5
Congrats on being the first story to make me laugh so hard that I was kicked out of the Library. That was a wild ride from start to finish.
The Hero of the End chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
To tell you the truth i was truly impressed. The way you personified and described the characters especially accelerator was truly amazing. Wow the only problem in this is the fact that kuroko didnt give misaka chocolates and orsola being too lovy dovey.
You can make an extra chapter of how touma wakes up at feb 15 to find time was rewinded to feb 14 again due to othinus tampering with the world to give touma chocolates and force touma to experience the day all over afain whichwould truly be misfortune.
e chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Ed
Cheeseball no plural chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Huh lol. From my previous comment, thats assuming your not a creepy guy which people might believe I would be if insaid I liked romance
Cheeseball no plural chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
J feel happy that a guy wrote this.
ashlight41 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
RuskaSky chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Finally got the chance to read the second chapter of this - so good! My favorite part was the conversation between the Misaka Sisters!

I'm amazed at how you got the characters' personalities so well!
It is also written quite nicely, with a good balance between description and dialogue.
RuskaSky chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my, this is fun to read! You hit the characters on the spot (though I doze off after Accelerator was mentioned - I'm such a fan girl, hehe; no worries though, I still read this chapter attentively!) and I'm curious to read the next chapters over time! Definitely a favorite story for me x)
Agent Nine chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Wow, the story was amazing. Its the best fanfic story i've ready so far! AWESOME!
SilverhuntX chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Your brilliance deserves an award! You Sir are amazing!
Fanwarrioress chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I loved these! Very funny and not unbelievable. I was either smiling or laughing the whole time. Great work.
Ame No Mikoto chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
(please read it all).This is awesome ...can't wait for the next chapter...and i think MIKOTO X TOUMA are the ONLY BEST couples...i just love them...the rest of the girl are like having only a little crush on him...but mikoto is different she really did developed strong feeling to him more than anyone else ...beside that their moments are so cute,and her reaction to him is so adorable,and i don't feel the same thing to other girls like kanzaki or utsawa ,touma and mikoto love are like...well can't exactly know how to describe it...well i'll say more cute,pure,lovely,and make you feel the emotion in it...well that's my point of view hope you like it O