Reviews for Falling Into Place
suziblue1 chapter 32 . 9/18
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing.
Dawny70 chapter 32 . 1/23
Love love love
Thoughtitwouldhurttoomuch chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
Jack and Ianto love each other and I love you, riftintime. This story was awesome. I never thought I'd enjoy Janto AUs that much, but I love your stories. I'm at the end of Tailor's son as well and love it too. Please keep writing these lovely Janto fics.
Thoughtitwouldhurttoomuch chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
Oh my god? Why are you doing this? I love this story and was prepared for a bit of angst, but.. oh my god.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
Ok yep that was the proposal scene I wanted, totally adorable! :)

Another great story, throughly enjoyed it!
OnlyHim chapter 32 . 4/28/2015
I'm crying, and my cheeks are cramping from smiling. Everything about this was perfect. I honestly can't believe that this was your first fic, it's absolutely amazing. The way you create the story and build the characters is incredibly realistic. How they react to the situations you put them in, or act in general, is beautifully insightful, you have an amazing grasp on how real people behave. You're definitely one of the best authors on this website, if not the best. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful story and sharing it with us.
sd4ianto chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful, brilliant. And I liked that it had very little Gwen in it.
sd4ianto chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
They are both daft soda. They just need to stop worrying about "being ready" and just tell the other one how they feel.
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Wow Owen is a jerk. He doesn't even know Jack. How does he know what Jack wants.
Mabs-fantasy chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Well that was confusing... Ianto's a right bastard in this story isn't he... He dsnt want jack to go but he dsnt want to be with jack... And then blaming jack fr it...tsk
Gmariam chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
Oh, I loved this one too! You write them so well! And again - the parallels from the series translated in oh-so-subtle ways here were brilliant. Every time you used a line from the show I grinned like mad. I again adored your Jack, and I loved this piano-playing Ianto. The love/hate scenario that turns into a relationship is always such fun to read, and with the added element of Ianto exploring his sexuality even better. The accident was really tense and well done, the break-up heartbreaking, and the reunion just perfect. But my favorite part had to be the end. I was sort of hoping for a proposal in the other story of yours that I read, and I got it here. Absolutely lovely. You are very talented! I have enjoyed your stories very much!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Oh no biatch fight:(
Haha:) no I did like it though, a friendly, mature conversation, I think it suited the two rather well actually. Poor jack though, I just know everything will work out though, it just has too x
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Poor john. But I loved the emotion in this chapter. Really well written!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
'He and Ianto had made love for the first time'

Awwwww! That is adorable.
I can't believe Ianto was a daddy ... What a sad story, but I'm glad he opened up to jack. I'm questioning myself now, wondering if Lisa might return to the scene although I think that very unlikely.
I love the whole talking on the beach thing, as well as the idea of the stuffed bear.
But jack lied to gwen, About where he was, I can see a cat fight coming on if I'm honest (fingers crossed;)
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
I loved the way you've written the laughable atmosphere in the hotel room, how they made it so comfortable for each other. I really like it, I can never seem to imagine the sappy lovey stuff some people write (although greatly written) it doesn't match the characters. And although we havnt seen much of own yet, love really does suit him and I wish he could have had that with katie in the series (but then again he would never have joined torchwood). Also fingers crossed we see some more of gwen, I want all this too kick off. I'm a huge gwen basher if I'm honest, but I respect gwen lovers.