Reviews for Falling Into Place
Smallbell chapter 32 . 1/15
Very nice fic. I could hardly put it down. Very sweet, and well written.
cmtaylor531 chapter 32 . 12/17/2016
This was just perfection. J
SuziH-J chapter 32 . 9/18/2016
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing.
Dawny70 chapter 32 . 1/23/2016
Love love love
Thoughtitwouldhurttoomuch chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
Jack and Ianto love each other and I love you, riftintime. This story was awesome. I never thought I'd enjoy Janto AUs that much, but I love your stories. I'm at the end of Tailor's son as well and love it too. Please keep writing these lovely Janto fics.
Thoughtitwouldhurttoomuch chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
Oh my god? Why are you doing this? I love this story and was prepared for a bit of angst, but.. oh my god.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
Ok yep that was the proposal scene I wanted, totally adorable! :)

Another great story, throughly enjoyed it!
OnlyHim chapter 32 . 4/28/2015
I'm crying, and my cheeks are cramping from smiling. Everything about this was perfect. I honestly can't believe that this was your first fic, it's absolutely amazing. The way you create the story and build the characters is incredibly realistic. How they react to the situations you put them in, or act in general, is beautifully insightful, you have an amazing grasp on how real people behave. You're definitely one of the best authors on this website, if not the best. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful story and sharing it with us.
sd4ianto chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful, brilliant. And I liked that it had very little Gwen in it.
sd4ianto chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
They are both daft soda. They just need to stop worrying about "being ready" and just tell the other one how they feel.
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Wow Owen is a jerk. He doesn't even know Jack. How does he know what Jack wants.
Mabs-fantasy chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Well that was confusing... Ianto's a right bastard in this story isn't he... He dsnt want jack to go but he dsnt want to be with jack... And then blaming jack fr it...tsk
Gmariam chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
Oh, I loved this one too! You write them so well! And again - the parallels from the series translated in oh-so-subtle ways here were brilliant. Every time you used a line from the show I grinned like mad. I again adored your Jack, and I loved this piano-playing Ianto. The love/hate scenario that turns into a relationship is always such fun to read, and with the added element of Ianto exploring his sexuality even better. The accident was really tense and well done, the break-up heartbreaking, and the reunion just perfect. But my favorite part had to be the end. I was sort of hoping for a proposal in the other story of yours that I read, and I got it here. Absolutely lovely. You are very talented! I have enjoyed your stories very much!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Oh no biatch fight:(
Haha:) no I did like it though, a friendly, mature conversation, I think it suited the two rather well actually. Poor jack though, I just know everything will work out though, it just has too x
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Poor john. But I loved the emotion in this chapter. Really well written!