Reviews for Go Back!
SmellyThePirate chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I honestly thought this wasn't the end. I hadn't noticed that your story was marked as complete before. I'm not sure how I feel overall about adult spanking... it's like I like it and don't mind it, but I'm skeptical about it, too... but it worked here. I liked the story, and really thought it should have been longer. I like the family moments, too. Abby is so cute. :3 Nice work.
IMSLES chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I really like how you tenderized the scene in this chapter. Gibbs' emotions came across so true and Abby wanting to stay with him, I loved that!

~~Sue
chelsea1234 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Great wind up to a good story. Thanks :)
nicolespics chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
So excited to read the rest of this story! I've been waiting on this one. I love all your stories, but Gibbs/Abby centered ones are always my favorites! Can't wait for your next one!
chelsea1234 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Great Chapter! I'm interested to see what happens with her stay at Gibbs house. Thanks :)
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the good work and good luck at college too
IMSLES chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Well hopefully Abby takes some comfort in the word "HOME". At least her worry of being hated can be erased. She'll eventually get past it all and be glad she has them all. It'll just be getting past it she'll have to be nervous about!

~~Sue
nicolespics chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I'm so excited that you wrote another chapter! It was a great one! Thanks!
nicolespics chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I just reread this story (it's one of my favorites!). I'd love to see what happens when they get home though. )
nicolespics chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love this story! Is there going to be another chapter soon?
nicolespics chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
wandamarie chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
it was a good one thanks it was all so a sad chapter thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
Megs246 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
awwww. That was sweet. I like Abby talking to Kelly. That was a nice touch. Please continue.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I love it. Get her healthy and home to recoup at Gibbs house. He will coddle and care for her. Then - he will

tan her hide like never before. Yes, please continue.
MrsEclipse9856 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Wow... made me cry, and I'm not the crying type. I've watched NCIS for all 8 seasons and the 1 question I always asked myself was "what if something REALLY happened to Abby?" I know she's had her close calls but she was always rescued before anything actually happened to her... she'd be the one to make Gibbs cry. I hope there are more chapters to come.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »