Reviews for Britannian Idiot, American Idiot
eL-Christell chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
W-What?!
No. No you cant leave me like this! I need to know what happens! D :
I really love this story, it's so funny and the latest chapters almost made me cry. SO MUCH FEELS!

I love the way you make America go through the same ting as England did. Sometimes I almost screamed at the screen, like "Open you f**n eyes America! This is exactly how England feels - and did - for you!" and so when France said all that stuff to him I almost cried, sobbing out "You tell 'm, France!"
But yeah, I really, REALLY wants to know what happens.

I can picture them go through London and to all the sites like, Big Ben, Tower of London, London Eye and stuff like that - all the places Arthur is proud of - telling him the history of these places, trying to make him remember.

MIP, I just really want to read more. Please, please continue this.

eL
yunike08 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Wow! At the start, before I read through all that, I wished for a fanfic where America actually understood what England went through after the Revolution. You hit the nail right through his head! You portrayed it wonderfully!

I cried. Thrice! It was beautiful. I love this story. Take your time. But I'll be happy When you update this. Thanks for the fun read!
Kirana Agi Qiao chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
JUST FVCKING UPDATE THIS AWESOME FANFIC.
Whitewolf286 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon I LOVE this. I think you really captured all of their characters perfectly especially America's!
Chayton chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Well. That's a cliffhanger. I'm crying. This story really displays their feelings. It's beautiful. I hope you update but alas... you haven't updated in a year. Praying to the gods you'll update for your fans health. Peace out.
luv animemanga forever chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Hey! A wonderful job you did here, great plot and emotional display of each character. Finally, America is tasting his own medicine! Thanks for writing it, but I do hope that you'll update it soon .

Love, l.a.f
grymka chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
You really did an amazing job on portraying each character's feeling, and, as far as this story goes, I love it.
Luigi1997 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Omgz please continue! This is AWESOME! I really like this! I realized England was like America during the Revolution, I was like OOOOOHHHH! XD
CC.V.RG chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Oh my gosh, i freaking love this story! Thank god america FINALLY admitted that he loved England (it's about time)! :) please update soon...i cant wait to see what happens next!

(PS. Sorry, i dont have any ideas about how england should get his regular self back...sorry! )
Vencerra chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE! FINISH THIS STORY, OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND TIE YOU TO A CHAIR AND MAKE YOU FINISH THIS STORY! lol ;)
Iceestar chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
*fangirlfangirlfangirl* Omg I love this! Please update soon! I can't wait to see how America gets England back to his old state or if he even does.
Vlurry19 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Waugh! It's such a good story so far.

As much as I'd like to read more, don't over tire yourself though.
Rennasakura chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
I love it! seeeing America so miserable(Tch.. Am I spelling it right?) America now tasting everything that England has gone thru~ Even the event of Revolutionary war (oh, it feel like Ameria become like England and the like) I don't feel sorry for Ameica at all( happyyyy is what i mean to say).

Although, hopefully everything will be back to normal again, so I'm looking forward to the next chappie (this should start where they trying to change England back right?)
DrMaggieXD chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Kayakokitty chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Oh I'm hooked. Wonderful plot, and a great job at staying in character. Well.. . Except England but I'm sure America will fix that soon.

I thought it would be cute if America brought some of the things England has made him over the years. Like the toy soldiers. Or they could sew together.

Either way I can't wait for more.