Reviews for Britannian Idiot, American Idiot
decoris chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
I SPENT 40 MINUTES LOOKING FOR THIS FIC ON BECUASE I LOVED IT SO MUCH BUT DIDNT REVIEW THE FIRST TIME. Hehe, sorry for the caps lock but I squealed when I finally found this fic again. The first time I read it, I wanted to scream for it not being finished when it was going so well.

If you can't tell, I really like this story :)
Need a life.com chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
I legit starting rooting when France was laying it down on America. YEAH. But you can't leave on a note like that! NOT WHEN ITS THIS DAMN INTERESTING. NOOO DX This fanfiction is everything I've ever wanted for USUK...*cries*
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
its been 5 years. 5 YEARS. AND THIS STORY STILL ISNT UPDATED. WHY? DAMMIT WHY?! WHERE ARE YOU ARABELLANITEHART? DONT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS. COME BACK ARABELLANITEHART. COME BACK...
eL-Christell chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
W-What?!
No. No you cant leave me like this! I need to know what happens! D :
I really love this story, it's so funny and the latest chapters almost made me cry. SO MUCH FEELS!

I love the way you make America go through the same ting as England did. Sometimes I almost screamed at the screen, like "Open you f**n eyes America! This is exactly how England feels - and did - for you!" and so when France said all that stuff to him I almost cried, sobbing out "You tell 'm, France!"
But yeah, I really, REALLY wants to know what happens.

I can picture them go through London and to all the sites like, Big Ben, Tower of London, London Eye and stuff like that - all the places Arthur is proud of - telling him the history of these places, trying to make him remember.

MIP, I just really want to read more. Please, please continue this.

eL
yunike08 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Wow! At the start, before I read through all that, I wished for a fanfic where America actually understood what England went through after the Revolution. You hit the nail right through his head! You portrayed it wonderfully!

I cried. Thrice! It was beautiful. I love this story. Take your time. But I'll be happy When you update this. Thanks for the fun read!
Kirana Agi Qiao chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
JUST FVCKING UPDATE THIS AWESOME FANFIC.
Whitewolf286 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon I LOVE this. I think you really captured all of their characters perfectly especially America's!
Chayton chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Well. That's a cliffhanger. I'm crying. This story really displays their feelings. It's beautiful. I hope you update but alas... you haven't updated in a year. Praying to the gods you'll update for your fans health. Peace out.
luv animemanga forever chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Hey! A wonderful job you did here, great plot and emotional display of each character. Finally, America is tasting his own medicine! Thanks for writing it, but I do hope that you'll update it soon .

Love, l.a.f
grymka chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
You really did an amazing job on portraying each character's feeling, and, as far as this story goes, I love it.
Luigi1997 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Omgz please continue! This is AWESOME! I really like this! I realized England was like America during the Revolution, I was like OOOOOHHHH! XD
CC.V.RG chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Oh my gosh, i freaking love this story! Thank god america FINALLY admitted that he loved England (it's about time)! :) please update soon...i cant wait to see what happens next!

(PS. Sorry, i dont have any ideas about how england should get his regular self back...sorry! )
Vencerra chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE! FINISH THIS STORY, OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND TIE YOU TO A CHAIR AND MAKE YOU FINISH THIS STORY! lol ;)
Iceestar chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
*fangirlfangirlfangirl* Omg I love this! Please update soon! I can't wait to see how America gets England back to his old state or if he even does.
Vlurry19 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Waugh! It's such a good story so far.

As much as I'd like to read more, don't over tire yourself though.