Reviews for Life Choices
Lovelaughlive00 chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Dear Jesus. I love this story. Thank you for writing it, It seemed almost real, *exuse me for sounding a little dorky, as I read this at 3am* I also liked you included the *awesome* state that is Oregon. :)

Thank you!
Have a good day. 3
divergentlover56 chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I din like the ending an how they broke up. I think that either a) they shouldn't have moved or b) Johnny moved in with the curtises. Otherwise it was pretty good
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
No! Nonononono! That is NOT how stories are supposed to end! It's either one dies, they both die, or they stay together forever and raise two cute little kids! And what's with that douche, Justin! I'm only angry cuz I love it so much:,(
lulu422 chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
noooooo! Pony and Johnny were meant to be together! im sorry I just had to express that. it was a great story though.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG! You separated Johnny and Ponyboy? ARG.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
There's drugs in the figurine ain't there?
XCloakedxSchemerx chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Wow, this is extremely amazing! Really should have been reviweing sooner v-v But I reeeaaallllyy like this! :D I'm currently reading the book right now and this is as great as the book! :D

My first reaction when Pony and Johnny started their, 'fun time': HOLY CRAP! THEY'RE IN SODA'S BED!

Haha! Great story!
HipsterDouche chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
I'm going a little backwards with this story series... I read Life Choices 2 firs because I saw it was a different pairing and thought that it would be different than the first story. Boy was I wrong...

Anyway, I know I'm reviewing a little late due to the fact that the story is completed already, but I love it. Everything is clicking with me now that I know what happened before the second story xD

Anyway, your story is awesome so far, and has a great plot. The characters are written well, not too OOC.

My ony problem is that there are a lot of little mistakes here and there. Small things, like missing the 'ed' at the end of the word and stuff like that. I know this probally won't matter now rhatthe story is completed, but I just wanted to let you know.
ponyboy07 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
loved it so much...im so glad curly is in this good job :)
TheMusician94 chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
OMG IT WAS SO GOOD!

But I hated the ending...I'm so mad right now! XD

Good story
sugardoll27 chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
OMG! I love this! ... It made me so happy! :D And it was updated on my birthday! xD ... I can't wait for the second one!
Pixie Twix chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
Oh I hate endings and goodbyes! There so sad yet so happy. The break up between Johnny and Pony almost made me cry. I did not expect them to split. Although I love the fact that Curly is with Pony, I can't help but feel a little sad... but when I read what Johnny said in the end of the chapter I knew it was okay, because whatever makes Johnny happy makes me happy!

I'm super excited for the sequel! There aren't many Curly/Pony fics. I'm also curious about the whole scar and Justin thing. Who is he and why does he and Pony have matching scars? Can't wait for next week! :D

And when I read your authors note at the end of the chapter, I can't tell you how bad I was blushing! It was an honor to be noted in your AN. I had so much fun reading this story and reviewing. I can't wait to be able to do it for your next story!

So farewell Life Choices and hello Life Choice 2: Forming Bonds! :D
A.G.Acid chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
Awwww. I was so near tears! Can't wait for the sequel! I laughedmy ass of at Johnny's last quote! XD
ILovePepsi2 chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
I can't help but whimper a bit because this is the end of the story :(

But it had a terrific ending so I'll try not to be sad :) I was a little disappointed because Johnny and Ponyboy didn't end up together... But they are both happy with their lives so I can't be that upset :) Their happiness is all that matters 3

I love the love they made before Johnny moved. It was magical :* Your really getting good at writing those scenes! It was very emotional and I loved it! :D

And it was so sad seeing Johnny go! I almost cried! D: But I laughed when he came back to Tulsa and saw Pony was with Curly! That was a nice touch :) I was wondering if you would put them together at the end ;)

I am very excited for the sequal! I love me some Curly\Pony action! There aren't a lot of good Curly\Pony fics out there :( I'm sure yours will make up for that :)

Overall, this was a very good story. I remember the first time I clicked on this. I was bored because I had read all of the updated fanfictions that sounded good... and I saw yours was a romance and it's main characters were Johnny and Ponyboy so I though 'Hey, why not?' and I tried it. I'm really glad I did :D I remember that I was halfway through the first chapter when my mom had to pry me away from the computer and make me go to church. During the whole church session this was all I could think about xD

Thank you so much for writing this :D It's an amazing story that will be in my Favorites for a long time (I don't plan on taking it off, either!) I can't wait for the sequal :)

Keep on writin'! Your goin' places!
deldara chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
Yes I want to know what happened, how ponyboy and curly got together, how ponyboy got that scar, and who's Justin. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the sequel. This was such an amazing story since I started reading it I was completely enthralled by it. This story is just so amazing and you are an amazing author. :)