Reviews for A Nation's King
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
OH MY HOLY DOITSU. This is so good.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Wow, awesome!

However, I have to point out one thing; I think you say 'da' too much - it's actually just 'yes' in Russian. XP

I thought about it, and since Scandinavia is right between Russia and Germanic lands, it makes sense for Sweden to be related to them both! And Poland as Hungary's mom, well...

Somehow it actually really makes sense. XP
twelveticks chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Oh lord this is exactly what I've been wanting xD

Am really interested to see where this goes, especially with Gilbert o,o Is he gonna be like Kovu or summat?

I really hope this gets updated soon, it's awesome ;w;
TheEmporerofDerekan chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Pruhun yay! So how will the three Hyena's be?
Raivis-Latvijas chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
One word- epic. This is by far one of my all time favorite stories.
Just Birthday chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I saw "Feliks" and squeeled. 3

Great story!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
*GLOMPS* I LOVE YOU! This is fantastic so far, I'm really enjoying it! But, if you don't mind me giving some constructive criticizim, there are several gramatical mistakes and apparent typos in this. Actually there was quite a few... Mayby you should get someone to look over the chapter after your done writing it? That's what I do. I always helps me catch even the tiniest mistakes. But, aside from this, (I may have already said this but...) I think you did a wonderful job casting the characters! (heh. Poland is Hungary's mom.) One more thing that may or may not get you yelled at: Hungary's name is Elizaveta (or Elizabeta, depending on who you ask) not Elizabeth. I'm telling you this because some people can get really nasty if you mispronounce or misspell someone's name (who is not an OC).
Ninja-Cookie-monster chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
OMG! epicness! i love the lion king & hetalia so mixed together was great! buuuttt i had a lil trouble understanding Sweden da w plz update soon!
MagnifiedSun chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh my God thank you!

While I was reading I could totally hear 'The Circle of Life' playing in my head. Gotta love watching a movie so frequently that everything about it is permanetly encoded into your memory, oh the nostalgia~!

Can't wait for the next chapter
Just Birthday chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Is it Lithuania? AKA Toris?

By the way, me being the most obsessed with Hetalia and Lion King person my friends know, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*Passes out* THANK YOU GOD! My 2 fav fandoms have come together at last! I'm likin it so far, (though I won't ask just HOW a male lion got pregnant) and think all the roles so far have been well cast (especially Austria as Zazu & Russia as Scar) Though, I'm not sure who our Simba is... Is it Ludwig, or Gilbert? Ludwig isn't really anything like Simba, but Gilbert is a lot like him when he was a cub, so that could work out. (it also now occurres to me that which of them is Simba will affect who our Nala, which would probably either be Italy or Hungray, depending on who it is). ANYWHO! Keep writin, cuz I'll be watchin you VERY closely!
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh, I love you XD You wrote a crossover story for two of my favourite fandoms, and youre so talented!

Berwald as Mufasa is great, and Simba/Ludwigs cuuuuute :DDD

Please update soon!

(Hmmm... I think the mouse was Raivis because it shivered constantly :D)