Reviews for Precious Loss
Rufael chapter 1 . 10/12
Really special. Even after centuries her sanity didn't really return. A future with no hope can do that to you. For an immortal, there is no greater punishment i think.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was very sad but a very good and well written one shot fic of Rosario Vampire.

I'll read your other ones but they're a tad long.
Evil reviewer chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great beginning, good ending, yet I feel myself wanting towards the body of the story.

In a macabre way to put things: I felt that I was looking at the bare bones of the story with bits of flesh that haven't been claimed yet.

I cannot help but feel that more thought and work should have been put into it, such as her decent into madness and recovery.

It is a good story, just needs refinement.
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow that was sad!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Heaviest dramatized version yet that I've read. O_o
Astray71 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I'd be lying if I said that I didn't shed a tear from reading that...
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow, simply wow. That was... too tragic. And that easily could've happened in the original had the Bus Driver not appeared when he did. And here I thought Moka was the same one of the bunch, not anymore. And all this, so she could get what she wanted.
matrice chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Interesting piece. As expected, it was a one shot -Tsukune, after all, has killed himself-. This is actually a realistic plotline -maybe he might have chosen not to jump in a river, but, after all, he was in an unstable state of mind at the time, and he could have very easily forgotten that he needed special herbs in order to take a bath while he was staying in a motel, like it happened in one of the other spin-offs...-.
Junkyosha no Tamashi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow. That hits me on so many levels. Might be one of the most depressing things I've ever read. Goalsuccess.

It's even more tragic if you consider that that's something you can honestly see Omote-chan doing. Sniff...
KnightX chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
sad, really sad...
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow another ending where Tsukune dies in the end although Moka went insane as a result. Anyways good job on this version and it was a good read so thank you for that. Until another time chaos out.
Iateyoface9d7n chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Honestly, bravo
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 2/16/2011

Also...massive crying.
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was... different. Can't really find the words to describe how I feel about it at the moment. I can say for certain that the summary prepared me for what eventually happened in the story. And I don't know why, but the phrase "stuffed child" bothers me on a deeper level, despite the fact that I knew what you meant.
HotelKatz chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
How sad. If it didn't take the soul out of this fic, I'd ask to see a time-travel sequel.