Reviews for Changing Habits
EverydayClumsy chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
This was beautiful, the slow budding of the relationship ans everything around it was wonderful. And the last sentence was just so damn cute, made me shed tear.
AzrielLolita chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
I love Mystrade. So much. I ship it so hard. I have spent a lot of time searching and reading a great number of Mystrade fics and I finally did it. I found it. The best Mystrade story out there. This one.

It was so cute, so fluffy, and felt really believable. You, my dear, are an extremely gifted wordsmith. Never, ever stop writing, I would be most disapointed.
LadyRouge15 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
This was a brillant story and i enjoyed it because it was different from other Mystrade stories i have read. Love the detail and cuteness.
Carentan chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I just recently got reading glasses. My husband loves them on me. It's the whole 'naughty librian ting' I gues - hehe
Carentan chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
It was my favorite chapter so far as well! Very romamtic. Great job. :-)
felicialovescats chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
romantic or no romantic, this is the chapter that make me squee 'kyaa' especially the 'husband' part! Love your story! I'm more sherlock/john but this is another pairing that i quite like, and now after this story you make me like them even more! just, thx for sharing!
HarnGin chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
Greg has excellent taste in music and poetry. WOW!
nothereanymore71 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Just wanted to say that I'm reading this because someone recommended it on tumblr. I really like to see Mycrofts point of view and this was also my favorite chapter. Poor Lestrade!
Feuerschein chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Aww. So sweet :)
feuerschein chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
God, I love this fanfic! I was against anything but sherlockxjohn untl I've read "At least there's football", and now I am mad about those two. I was looking for all Mestrade I could find over at archiveofourown and I've run out. Now I started looking for them here and found this wonderful fic. It's so nice and sweet. I really, really love it! 3
Arnyri chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
This Senses one is my favorite so far... So many intense emotions all linked together by how Mycroft feels. Just shivery-wonderful to read!
Audustaire chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
A bit less romance than Im used to from a fanfic, but this was sweetly understated. I liked it.
CharmingKarma chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
Oh! This was fantastic. Everything from the idea to your writing style was so awesome! Thanks for writing!
David Keju chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
You've asked for reviews after every chapter.. but I havn't sufficient words. Touching, almost unbearably sweet.. You've also certainly spurred an interest in the language of flowers.

Currently wondering where I gan get hold of gorse in the city.
David Keju chapter 7 . 2/6/2012