Reviews for Seduction, Miranda Style
Hmm.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 4/12
Thant's all
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 4/12
New York here we come, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/12
Hmm
Matzy chapter 9 . 1/30
I loved your story !
I loved a little less your last chapter, since for me it is less descriptive of how Miranda cares for Andy "minute by minute" because up to chapter 9, I enjoyed how time passed "slowly" in the story. In chapter 9 I felt that this rythm was lost since you "dezoomed-in" to close up the story and give us a more global view of their relationship.

I LOVED your writing. I loved your Miranda, so committed, tender and open.
I also loved how sensual your story was, especially the kisses. Your description of their first kiss is the best description of a kiss I ever read (the other kisses were very well described, too, but I prefer the first ;-) ).

I loved how realistic the interactions between all the characters were, especially between Miranda and Andy regarding the way they felt sometimes shy or vulnerable towards each other and how they made efforts to overcome their communication problems.

I love a Miranda able. to really make a lot of efforts willingly for Andrea, without seeming to "suffer" because of her "uptightness".

All in all, you are a great writer and I thank you for this story.
I would have loved to see it continue forever and ever at that "slow" pace since you describe so well the daily lives of Miranda and Andy ! :-P
awkwardbrownbear chapter 9 . 1/28
Wow ... great job.
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
And that is all...and more.
b0redrand0m chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I can't believe I haven't left a comment in this before, seeing how it's one of my favorites and I've read it more times than I can count.

I love everything about this story! Thank you so much for sharing and may the muse be forever with you!
joeyfranklin chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Wow. You are such a talented writer.
Peril chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Like seeing a more tender side to Miranda. Well done.