Reviews for Seduction, Miranda Style
Matzy chapter 9 . 1/30/2017
I loved your story !
I loved a little less your last chapter, since for me it is less descriptive of how Miranda cares for Andy "minute by minute" because up to chapter 9, I enjoyed how time passed "slowly" in the story. In chapter 9 I felt that this rythm was lost since you "dezoomed-in" to close up the story and give us a more global view of their relationship.

I LOVED your writing. I loved your Miranda, so committed, tender and open.
I also loved how sensual your story was, especially the kisses. Your description of their first kiss is the best description of a kiss I ever read (the other kisses were very well described, too, but I prefer the first ;-) ).

I loved how realistic the interactions between all the characters were, especially between Miranda and Andy regarding the way they felt sometimes shy or vulnerable towards each other and how they made efforts to overcome their communication problems.

I love a Miranda able. to really make a lot of efforts willingly for Andrea, without seeming to "suffer" because of her "uptightness".

All in all, you are a great writer and I thank you for this story.
I would have loved to see it continue forever and ever at that "slow" pace since you describe so well the daily lives of Miranda and Andy ! :-P
awkwardbrownbear chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
Wow ... great job.
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
And that is all...and more.
MsSir chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I can't believe I haven't left a comment in this before, seeing how it's one of my favorites and I've read it more times than I can count.

I love everything about this story! Thank you so much for sharing and may the muse be forever with you!
joeyfranklin chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Wow. You are such a talented writer.
Peril chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Like seeing a more tender side to Miranda. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Glad Andrea had the balls to standup to Miranda.
Reader chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I cant believe that no one helped Miranda up other than Andy when she fell. And what kind of boyfriend is Nate not caring about Andy's health issues. Great story by the way.
JustAThought chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Loving the chemistry between Miranda and Andy. Hope, Andrea figures out what wrong before its too late.
PradaFan chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Very nice start author. You've pique my interest.
drkwind999 chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for writing this fun ride. A gentler Miranda is always fun to read. We
all know that has to be there or her daughters wouldn't love her so much. You
have given her a chance to really show that side to her darling Andrea.

Take care.
perks123 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Wonderfu, wonderful. Thank you
LethalPoison chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
WOW! That is all I can say

That was mind blowing!

I love your stories
lmei chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
oh. my. god. that was unbelievable!
Melanacious chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I saw this posted her and of course I just had to read it again ... for the umpteenth time. I'm just on chapter 1 and already enjoying it as much I did the first time I read it.

Mel