Reviews for Enchanted
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I finally got around to reading this. I had seen it and was curious, but I fianlly read it. At first I didn't know what to think, but I can't say I didn't like it.

I loved it actually. It was a fun, witty peice that had real elements that I think would have worked. Yes, Claire spoke of hating Sylar, but there were moments where we could see her getting on with him alright, even with some death threats thrown in. Plus, I was for sure that those two would end up together.

Thank you for this.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OOOOO love this. Are you planning sequel?
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awww I love this! I really wish you could a sequel to this because I really want to know what happens next. This is going on my favorites. )
Keefer chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well. Done.
Crystal Moon2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was an awesome story! You should so write a sequel to it.
smithsbabe65 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
If you don't write a continuation of this story, I think I'm going to DIE!

Oh my God, what wonderfully romantic piece! I'm practically swooning here!

Claire's revelations into her most private feelings and thoughts had me spellbound. I couldn't even breathe until she was done!

This deserves a sequel because there's too many unanswered questions:

1. Has Angela been dreaming about Sylar getting together with Claire? If so, for exactly how long?

2. Did Sylar confess his love for Claire to Peter during the events of "The Wall"? Something tells me he did.

3. What happens next? Do they take it slow or does Claire jump his bones right then and there before Gabe has a chance to change his mind?

4. What will Bennet's reaction be when he finds out his precious Claire-Bear is doing the mattress mambo with Sylar?
HuggingTotoro chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
love it :):) i love the taylor swift song enchanted 3 :) this story is... ENCHANTING! :) it's really good it reminds me of the song, :) amazing song and amazing story well done! :)
lovestruck1990 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Continuation of the story please *insert puppy dog eyes*
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this wasrealy good. i likestorys that takeplaceafterthe carnevel and i likethis pairing. so this one shot was really good
megumisakura chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
beautiful story!

totally love it!

hope you can write more claire and sylar stories!
evergirlin chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
*flail*

Oh... how great!

Poor Claire, you are always so torn by his hottness...

I really liked the flow of whole thing. Your descriptions were detailed but not boggy.

The end was amazing. I loved the fact that Claire actually took things into her own hands and found some damn answers.

Your writing style is very nearly addictive!

Please more? I mean, it's great as a stand alone, but I'm just eager for some more.

Oh... and in case you missed it... Awesome job!
JollyLoser chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love it! I wish u would have continues but its still good like it is! Makes me want more :)