Reviews for Everything has a Soul
myulander chapter 1 . 3/22
nice job
guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Great story, but why am I finding all most of these stories with Link being beaten. he isn't invincible, but he is a very experienced, empowered, goddess-chosen warrior with skills from several lifetimes. He has the triforce of courage so he has basically an unbreakable will. It would be a lot harder to face monstrosities from your worst nightmares than to fight a human. How can he be beat when he faced a near-immortal being who was literally power incarnate and a demon with the power to change the orbit of the moon and bring it crashing down and then afterward still have power nearly equal to the triforce? Just ranting... I hate seeing Link lose.
the kishins darkness chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
this needs to be a full on story
madlink007 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this was an awesome story
onee-san chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm trully in love with this couple. 3 You did an awesome job writing this, and I hope you make more. There really should be more of Link\Ashlotte. :3
onee-san chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
great history
MorriganMKII chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Considering the absence of helpfulness in my previous review, I have combed this in compensation. I hope it serves a small amount of purpose!

This is very sweet, and I can say with the utmost confidence that I very much like it.

You set your scenes well; the character descriptions are good, if a bit long; the dialogue isn't at all awkward (a feat, in my book.); and it's uncharacteristically well-paced for a one-shot.

The pairing is out of nowhere, but I'm digging it!

All that being said, I did spot a few easy to make mistakes. (This is where I get to be something resembling useful!):

Astaroth went rouge? I think you meant "Rogue"... at least, I hope you did. That's an unpleasant mental image if ever there was one.

"Golem" is spelled with one L, not two.

You dropped a "Quiet frankly" somewhere. Going for "Quite", I'm assuming.

Also a "Followed suite" instead of "Suit".

A few occasions of "Was" in place of "Were".

Again, all easily made mistakes.

I have a couple of recommendations for things that aren't outright incorrect, but bothersome to me:

On a few occasions, sentences tend to meld together with commas, when separating them with periods would better serve. One example being in Ashlotte's approaching the cult leader's door: the action of bringing herself to it and the description of the door and its decoration are presented as one running stream of thought, which to me looks a bit messy.

Lastly, the introduction of the mountain as "some random mountain" really rubs me the wrong way. This is the cult's base, and Ashlotte took Link to that specific mountain for that reason; not to a random one. "Some mountain" would serve just fine.

Of course, it's your story, and as such you can feel free to completely ignore my ramblings. I even encourage doing so. :P

Keep being awesome!
GoldYoshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awesome concept! It's nice to see something other than Link/Cassandra or Link/Talim!

Also must compliment the detail. Enough so that the reader can get a picture of what's happening, but not so much that it's dragging on.

Only downside is that it's 1 chapter long!
Werewolf Hero chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Sweet story, but I wander if that ticking would get on Links's nerves. Anyway love it
BlackXII chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*Sniff* It was so sweet...
NightShade.The.Patient.One chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I must say, for a couple that could be considered a 'prototype' of sorts, you pulled this one off wonderfully. After reading about Ashlotte's background, I can see how only Link would be the only one to help her find her own soul. Congrats, my friend.

By the way, who is this AngelEyes? If you believe she is a brilliant writer, then that is more than enough for me to decide that she is welcome to join the Guild. Let her know for me, please.

Until next time...

NIGHT SHADE, The Patient One
bankai179 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
what a beautiful story, keep it up
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ha!

Even though I presented the idea, it was still a little unpredictable...

I might even think a sequel to present to you...well, not really, but still...I see possibilities now.