Reviews for Secrets & Revelations
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Ugh so heartbreaking. Well written.
AlpineHolly chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
I loved where you took this story, I think the timelines worked and the whole family orientation did wonders to the connectivity, and this from the team to Jack and Jessica.

I loved the flashback chapter, I thought you handled the emotions and back and forth between the two of them very nicely, the vulnerability on both sides certainly added to the whole feel and flow of this as well I thought and added a whole other dimension to the story, and not just in this chapter but also in chapter 7.

I have to read this again ... seeing as I was speed reading desperate to get to the end of the story to see how it all turned out and I will say (and this is not to take away from you as the author or the story which was fablous!) I was a little disappointed when I got to the end at 2am in morning to the cliffhanger, mind you not that I didn't expect that at about chapter 8, because I knew that this couldn't be wrapped up in one chapter ... and so I now can't wait to get to the next part of this.

Thank you for this awesome piece of work, very well done.
AlpineHolly chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I like the little details and insights built into their characters ... and there are quite a few that I have come across so far, in this chapter .. Hotch and his glasses, they might be small things but certainly count for a lot in the attention to detail stakes and I like that.

This story is a huge distraction for me at the moment, I'm in the middle of my work day and I can't stop myself from coming back to read!

I like that the tide has now broken with her and she has made that connection with Hotch and he with her, this was a very nicely done chapter, and the whole story so far which I can't fault.
AlpineHolly chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I know I have a fair few chapters to go on this yet but wanted to say that I'm throughly enjoying this story so far, very nicely constructed plot so I'm looking forward to where this journey will take me.

Oh and can't go without saying that Hotch is the sweetest man alive ... all the serious, hard ass, alpha male tendencies aside!
fillymd chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
I chose to read this story in its entirety before reviewing. I was intrigued by Emily's behavior and appreciated that the team noticed and showed their concern, especially Hotch. His growing concern and attention to her behavior reminded me of when he was tracking Elle in The Boogeyman.

Loved how Hotch's need to protect and keep Emily safe turned into love; and she returned the feelings; and how they shared their fears and traumas, with Hotch opening up to her about Foyet. Boy, I wish at least that would happen on CM. It would be worth the price of admission! LOL

Also loved that Jessica gave her approval because of Emily's positive effect on Hotch and Jack.

I was thoroughly captivated by Hotch's determination to keep Emily calm and make her feel protected and loved; and in the end, how Emily's fear transitioned to determination.

Moving story...Loved it!
Moonsharde chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I am officially replacing the show cannon with this story. At least in my head, lol.

You're an incredibly talented writer and this is one of my fave H/P stories. I really hope to see more from you. :)
yaba chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Whoa...this chapter was just so incredibly charged, so full of emotion. I like how carefully you track Prentiss' thoughts, especially that initial panic, opening the chapter as though we're in the middle of a scene. I like that immediacy.

I also love the way you track Emily's thoughts too, setting them off with italics, and you can see how she wrestles with herself, drawing on that strength she really needs at the moment. It's both heartbreaking and empowering at the same time. I felt really anxious until Hotch took her in his arms.

I also like the little detail about Emily watching Jack when she wakes up in the middle of the night. It's a wonderful detail, very sweet and something I can totally picture happening.

I think the immediacy of this chapter adds a sense of urgency to their exchange, especially when Hotch tries to calm her down by getting her into the shower, bringing all of this full circle, and then Emily just telling him how she feels...it was all very beautiful.

Then finally, the way Emily just tells Hotch she's tired of being the victim. It's so very Prentiss that I just...i don't know I felt this welling up of emotion, especially after yesterday's episode...it was just so incredibly telling and almost foreshadowing. Prentiss is a fighter and she always will be and to end this magnificent emotional journey with that implication is just unbelievably wonderful and shows that you know the character and love her.

I am in awe of this and in awe of you for creating this story...which I may add is remarkably similar to canon :). I loved it and thank YOU for mentioning me as someone who inspired and encouraged you. It means a lot :)

Yana
History05 chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Well done! Hope to read more from you in the future! :)
History05 chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Love the baking cookies & Jessica's approval...for some reason.

Great job!
purpleplasticpurse chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
this is one of the best H/P stories I've read.

*frantically goes to read everything you've ever written*
Longbourn22 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
A very big WOW! what a conclusion! i couldn't imagine how Emily would be if Hotch let her go! Through his own experiences, he was able to help her, thank goodness!

thank you, thank you for this wonderful story! the efforts you've made, the researches you've done, it tells a lot here! and I'm so glad you did this!

and thanks for the thanks! **blush**!

I like that this has no firm conclusion, and yes, i'll be reading the other ones...

wow! wow! simply loved this story! How well you've put these two together, so sweetly and so genteel! sigh!

thank you so much...now i'm sad that this is over...really over!

After you've taken your much needed and well earned break, please knock that wonderful brain of yours and write more H/P!

bless

Elizabeth
JJ chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I loved your other stories and like the way this leads up to them. Really well done! Your writing is a favorite of mine. I love how you choose and write your scenes to explain what is happening emotionally. Can't say enough good about it! Thank you for sharing!
HPforever-after chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
You did great with this story although I was hoping for the small wedding ceremony that is talked about in secrets n tragedie great writer n I hope u continue writing! I understand the need to reconnect with the world that's what I've been tring to do also. I have a tendency to get stuck reading in my lil fanfic world n hide from everyone again great job n I can't wait to read more of ur work
greengirl82 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
i actually liked the chapter
HPforever-after chapter 9 . 3/12/2011