Reviews for Naruto: A Cliche Parody
Anon E. Moose chapter 10 . 1/9
Ok, some rain on the mostly enjoyable parade - beside the unforunately many spelling errors and instances where the wrong word was used -now: Muscle memory.
The way the concept was used here is idiotic. You appear to think that muscles memorize/recall.
Wrong. You, that is the normal memory you have, memorize/recall how to use your muscles.
So to have the clones transfer information, say when they saw something, of one kind but not another, such as how to use chakra, makes no sense and me quite sure you grossly misused that word.
temple of the chaos raven chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
new icha icha book no shushin
RyuutoYuuki chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
I can't stop laughung when i start reading this fanfiction! Hahahahah... Keep your twisted sense of humor up! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
hye1995 chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Awesome story, NB. I am really enjoying everything and am a fan of how you made Danzo good. Or better at least. He's seriously under-appreciated in the original series. Sure he did some questionable things, but it was all for the good of the entire village, which would probably not have succeeded as well as it did without him.
hye1995 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I don't know if it's already taken, or even relevant anymore, but you should definitely make one of his shunshins pages from Icha-Icha, though only if he's around Kakashi, Sarutobi or some high-level Big Bad.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Got a whole lot less serious suddenly. Ah well; I was enjoying reading an adventure fic, but now we're into the comedy fic that I was originally expecting. I'll look forward to seeing how Zabuza interacts with Konoha. Will he be adopted? I would assume so - he'd be hella useful, especially if the Yamanaka can help him with his PTSD.

Note that you call Haku a girl first, then a boy, then the change actually happens.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
I am really enjoying this. For something that was supposed to be a cliche parody, it's taking itself pretty seriously most of the time, which is nice. Also, it's well written, which is fantastic. The fourth wall is being used lightly so that it keeps its interest, and I'm just loving watching mature!Naruto lay the smackdown on Sasuke and Sakura, both of whom are irritating as hell.
The Truth of Words chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Im sorry but this chapter was a little bland compared to the others.
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Is this a crack fic or not as it is DAMN good.
WoodShop chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
So this chapter must've been the chapter of Cliche stupid nicknames
Lydia-Hood chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
One thing about this chapter I dislike is the perpetuating of the delusion that Sakura is meant to be a medic, that is a purely fanfic idea. I mean seriously, look at the Medics we know from the original story, they have great control, but alot of them also got a fair amount of chakra too, Tsunade, Shizune & Kabuto all are fairly high chakra potent, completely different from Sakura, Sakura got great control, but piss poor chakra, if anything those that tend to have great control and poor chakra tend to be the Genjutsu users, since the Medics use Ninjutsu rather than Genjutsu and thus mostly are heavily chakra consuming.

So the idea the Sakura was built for Medic is ridiculous, heck she doesn't really seem to show the mindset of a Medic until years later after she was trained by Tsunade and molded into one. The only reason frankly in the original for Sakura to be made a medic was because Tsunade was a medic and Sakura was to be her... equivalent in the next generation of Sannin, Naruto Jiraiya, Sasuke Orochimaru & Sakura Tsunade. But beyond Sakura being the one to become the Apprentice of Tsunade so Team 7 replicate the Sannin, she really didn't show any signs of being a viable Medic before the 3 years training / vacation.

So yea, every time I see a future Naruto thinking how great much Sakura is meant to be a medic, or any other characters, all I see is basically trying to uphold the original story mold when it comes to the development of the Team 7, the fact that before she spent years training under Tsunade it would be completely ridiculous to expect Sakura to be able to make the whole Medic thing work, while ignoring she could be a potentially wonderful Genjutsu Mistress now, all for the sake of her turning out the same as she did in the original story. Why the Hell couldn't she learn how to be a Genjutsu Mistress now, learn a bunch of Genjutsu early on and then have her follow up on Medic training later if necessary, maybe have her be a hybrid, both wielding a bunch of Genjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu, why can't she be / have both? Its another stupidity that writers seem to be perpetuating.
yo chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
just wanted to say I saw the count down 987,654,32 1
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Hilarious as usual, friend.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
This is far from being cliche... The title's somewhat misleading, man. It's good though
Slicerness chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I hope Rin figures out that wasn't Naruto and makes more attempts, because that's a hilarious little side plot thing.