Reviews for Naruto: A Cliche Parody
RyuutoYuuki chapter 10 . 3/17
I can't stop laughung when i start reading this fanfiction! Hahahahah... Keep your twisted sense of humor up! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
hye1995 chapter 10 . 3/6
Awesome story, NB. I am really enjoying everything and am a fan of how you made Danzo good. Or better at least. He's seriously under-appreciated in the original series. Sure he did some questionable things, but it was all for the good of the entire village, which would probably not have succeeded as well as it did without him.
hye1995 chapter 2 . 3/3
I don't know if it's already taken, or even relevant anymore, but you should definitely make one of his shunshins pages from Icha-Icha, though only if he's around Kakashi, Sarutobi or some high-level Big Bad.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 1/24
Got a whole lot less serious suddenly. Ah well; I was enjoying reading an adventure fic, but now we're into the comedy fic that I was originally expecting. I'll look forward to seeing how Zabuza interacts with Konoha. Will he be adopted? I would assume so - he'd be hella useful, especially if the Yamanaka can help him with his PTSD.

Note that you call Haku a girl first, then a boy, then the change actually happens.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 1/24
I am really enjoying this. For something that was supposed to be a cliche parody, it's taking itself pretty seriously most of the time, which is nice. Also, it's well written, which is fantastic. The fourth wall is being used lightly so that it keeps its interest, and I'm just loving watching mature!Naruto lay the smackdown on Sasuke and Sakura, both of whom are irritating as hell.
The Truth of Words chapter 10 . 1/14
Im sorry but this chapter was a little bland compared to the others.
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 1/14
Is this a crack fic or not as it is DAMN good.
WoodShop chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
So this chapter must've been the chapter of Cliche stupid nicknames
Lydia-Hood chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
One thing about this chapter I dislike is the perpetuating of the delusion that Sakura is meant to be a medic, that is a purely fanfic idea. I mean seriously, look at the Medics we know from the original story, they have great control, but alot of them also got a fair amount of chakra too, Tsunade, Shizune & Kabuto all are fairly high chakra potent, completely different from Sakura, Sakura got great control, but piss poor chakra, if anything those that tend to have great control and poor chakra tend to be the Genjutsu users, since the Medics use Ninjutsu rather than Genjutsu and thus mostly are heavily chakra consuming.

So the idea the Sakura was built for Medic is ridiculous, heck she doesn't really seem to show the mindset of a Medic until years later after she was trained by Tsunade and molded into one. The only reason frankly in the original for Sakura to be made a medic was because Tsunade was a medic and Sakura was to be her... equivalent in the next generation of Sannin, Naruto Jiraiya, Sasuke Orochimaru & Sakura Tsunade. But beyond Sakura being the one to become the Apprentice of Tsunade so Team 7 replicate the Sannin, she really didn't show any signs of being a viable Medic before the 3 years training / vacation.

So yea, every time I see a future Naruto thinking how great much Sakura is meant to be a medic, or any other characters, all I see is basically trying to uphold the original story mold when it comes to the development of the Team 7, the fact that before she spent years training under Tsunade it would be completely ridiculous to expect Sakura to be able to make the whole Medic thing work, while ignoring she could be a potentially wonderful Genjutsu Mistress now, all for the sake of her turning out the same as she did in the original story. Why the Hell couldn't she learn how to be a Genjutsu Mistress now, learn a bunch of Genjutsu early on and then have her follow up on Medic training later if necessary, maybe have her be a hybrid, both wielding a bunch of Genjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu, why can't she be / have both? Its another stupidity that writers seem to be perpetuating.
yo chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
just wanted to say I saw the count down 987,654,32 1
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Hilarious as usual, friend.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
This is far from being cliche... The title's somewhat misleading, man. It's good though
Slicerness chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I hope Rin figures out that wasn't Naruto and makes more attempts, because that's a hilarious little side plot thing.
xx chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
The problem with writing a cliche parody is that your story is also a cliche riddled mess. I think I will just speed read this' seeing as the clunky exposition and naruto being obnoxious really bug me
dudeguymcguy chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
1. Seeing as you've already picked Tenten, for the same reasons I would have, I'll change my answer and go with Shino. Simply put, assuming that Shino has had no time to prepare the area and plant insect colonies in key positions, and assuming that Naruto is capable of shuriken shadowcloning his three-pronged kunai, then he could simply zip about the field, teleporting massive numbers of insects with him and distributing them within the enemy ranks. With the number of insects he would be capable of distributing in this manner, he would probably barely need to fight half of the enemy ninja before the rest simply dropped from chakra exhaustion.

2. I would say that yes, Lee could absolutely beat Naji without his weights on. It's no secret that Neji isn't nearly as fast as Lee once the weights are off, and he can only use the 8-trigrams palm rotation so many times before he's out of chakra. I'd wager it wouldn't be much trouble for Lee to force him on the defensive with his speed, ensuring he can attack from openings in Neji's defenses and avoid his palm strikes, thus forcing him to use his rotation jutsu quite often. Then it's just a matter of recognizing when Neji is going to use it, and making sure he doesn't run right into it and suffer unnecessary damage. Given how quickly and easily Lee can stop or change directions, even at those speeds, I would say that with all the above information, the fight is a forgone conclusion.