Reviews for Naruto: A Cliche Parody
jon reeve chapter 10 . 9/16
"...to the much more embarrassing hour long inquisition he, Sakura, and Shizune had received on why she didn't yet have any grandbabies to spoil, and the measures she was willing to take to get them if they didn't appear soon."

/...Mind-canon accepted. Or rather, reinforced, as I have seen that before. I didn't know it was a cliche, though.

Sakon's internal monolgue

/Good points

"... I do not want to be gargling mayo because you dropped the ball."

/... no comment.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 9/15
"... but I digress. One massive dose of Therapy no Jutsu later, and after Danzo had inwardly sobbed- he cried on the inside while keeping his features completely stoic; yeah, he's badass like that-"

/That was funny, right there. I don't care who ya are.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 9/15
"mini-harem"
/I think many people underestimate how often this could happen if the shadow clone jutsu were real and widely available. Women are already willing to share one good man. If he could physically be with all of them at the same time? There would be a war between the harem havers (biishounens and horse dicks) and the harem have-nots (fugs and pencil dicks).

"6."
/(momochi_zabuza innocent) will work better for the search. You might see things you wouldn't want to, otherwise.

"omake"
/Makes more sense than most "I am your actual father" stories.
Age matters little to people that are able to kill a full grown adults when it comes to sex. And they mature far faster in narutoverse mentaly. P.s childern ninja are not defenseless.
Anonymous Flame. HA!
Nope chapter 10 . 4/23
Dude. That wasn't funny. Fucking mind control stripping? oh hilarious! Not. Especially when one of them is UNDERAGE! NOT. FUNNY.
Ugh chapter 6 . 4/21
I just don't like original characters. Plain and simple. Especially when their back stories are Bullshit. And when they decide to be the illegitimate child of important characters like Jirayai. Just... Hoping he isn't there a lot.
Dude chapter 4 . 4/21
Sharingan can't copy water walking. It's pure chakra manipulation. Like the Rasengan, which can't be copied by the Sharingan. The Sharingan can copy all physical movements, and MAYBE see some chakra? It's kinda up to you. But it definitely can't copy pure chakra manipulation like water walking. And While I know they did use a hand sign once, that was just to gather the chakra.
For the record, you suck. Why you ask? Because you abandoned this hilarious crack fic not even half way through. Hence, you suck. Also you never edited/proof read it, so a lot of it is skippy.
funkyduckfoot chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
The five minute wait to check if naruto is still going to recover and fight in a match of SHINOBI is impossible to believe in. That was the most disappointing part of the whole chapter. I will be honest and say that the cannon match between naruto and neji was better than this.
Anon E. Moose chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Ok, some rain on the mostly enjoyable parade - beside the unforunately many spelling errors and instances where the wrong word was used -now: Muscle memory.
The way the concept was used here is idiotic. You appear to think that muscles memorize/recall.
Wrong. You, that is the normal memory you have, memorize/recall how to use your muscles.
So to have the clones transfer information, say when they saw something, of one kind but not another, such as how to use chakra, makes no sense and me quite sure you grossly misused that word.
temple of the chaos raven chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
new icha icha book no shushin
RyuutoYuuki chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
I can't stop laughung when i start reading this fanfiction! Hahahahah... Keep your twisted sense of humor up! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
hye1995 chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Awesome story, NB. I am really enjoying everything and am a fan of how you made Danzo good. Or better at least. He's seriously under-appreciated in the original series. Sure he did some questionable things, but it was all for the good of the entire village, which would probably not have succeeded as well as it did without him.
hye1995 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I don't know if it's already taken, or even relevant anymore, but you should definitely make one of his shunshins pages from Icha-Icha, though only if he's around Kakashi, Sarutobi or some high-level Big Bad.