Reviews for Naruto: A Cliche Parody
Nope chapter 10 . 4/23
Dude. That wasn't funny. Fucking mind control stripping? oh hilarious! Not. Especially when one of them is UNDERAGE! NOT. FUNNY.
Ugh chapter 6 . 4/21
I just don't like original characters. Plain and simple. Especially when their back stories are Bullshit. And when they decide to be the illegitimate child of important characters like Jirayai. Just... Hoping he isn't there a lot.
Dude chapter 4 . 4/21
Sharingan can't copy water walking. It's pure chakra manipulation. Like the Rasengan, which can't be copied by the Sharingan. The Sharingan can copy all physical movements, and MAYBE see some chakra? It's kinda up to you. But it definitely can't copy pure chakra manipulation like water walking. And While I know they did use a hand sign once, that was just to gather the chakra.
For the record, you suck. Why you ask? Because you abandoned this hilarious crack fic not even half way through. Hence, you suck. Also you never edited/proof read it, so a lot of it is skippy.
funkyduckfoot chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
The five minute wait to check if naruto is still going to recover and fight in a match of SHINOBI is impossible to believe in. That was the most disappointing part of the whole chapter. I will be honest and say that the cannon match between naruto and neji was better than this.
Anon E. Moose chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Ok, some rain on the mostly enjoyable parade - beside the unforunately many spelling errors and instances where the wrong word was used -now: Muscle memory.
The way the concept was used here is idiotic. You appear to think that muscles memorize/recall.
Wrong. You, that is the normal memory you have, memorize/recall how to use your muscles.
So to have the clones transfer information, say when they saw something, of one kind but not another, such as how to use chakra, makes no sense and me quite sure you grossly misused that word.
temple of the chaos raven chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
new icha icha book no shushin
RyuutoYuuki chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
I can't stop laughung when i start reading this fanfiction! Hahahahah... Keep your twisted sense of humor up! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
hye1995 chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Awesome story, NB. I am really enjoying everything and am a fan of how you made Danzo good. Or better at least. He's seriously under-appreciated in the original series. Sure he did some questionable things, but it was all for the good of the entire village, which would probably not have succeeded as well as it did without him.
hye1995 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I don't know if it's already taken, or even relevant anymore, but you should definitely make one of his shunshins pages from Icha-Icha, though only if he's around Kakashi, Sarutobi or some high-level Big Bad.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Got a whole lot less serious suddenly. Ah well; I was enjoying reading an adventure fic, but now we're into the comedy fic that I was originally expecting. I'll look forward to seeing how Zabuza interacts with Konoha. Will he be adopted? I would assume so - he'd be hella useful, especially if the Yamanaka can help him with his PTSD.

Note that you call Haku a girl first, then a boy, then the change actually happens.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
I am really enjoying this. For something that was supposed to be a cliche parody, it's taking itself pretty seriously most of the time, which is nice. Also, it's well written, which is fantastic. The fourth wall is being used lightly so that it keeps its interest, and I'm just loving watching mature!Naruto lay the smackdown on Sasuke and Sakura, both of whom are irritating as hell.
The Truth of Words chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Im sorry but this chapter was a little bland compared to the others.
The Truth of Words chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Is this a crack fic or not as it is DAMN good.
WoodShop chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
So this chapter must've been the chapter of Cliche stupid nicknames