Reviews for As I Call You Down
mockingjosh chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I know that this is quite random, but I just wanted to say that this story is one of my favourites that you have ever written.

I don't even know why, honestly, because all of your pieces are wonderful.

I literally read this story whenever is dead, or I'm having a bad day, or I am just in the mood to read a great story.

That is all. _
Apriline chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
I really love it :)I was all te story thinking depression never leaves, but you have so realistic ending. SO I LOVE IT!
stardol12 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
This is the sweetest story I have ever read!Especially the ending! You ended it perfectly. Good Job!
kyliespenname chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
This was an awesome story! I really liked it! You are a really good author!
Kimoura.J chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Loved it. Now added to favorites!
Ilovedegrassiforever chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Best story ever!
WinchesterSurvivor chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
I just read diz story and i wanted to say that is was amazin great job
heidipoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i read this story like a billion times and i love it.. ur awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
just wanted to let you know this is my favorite eclare fic of all time, tied with A Hundred Separate Lines. this is probably the 5th time I've read it. :)
eli-and-clare-4-life chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
when are you going to add another chapter to this story it's so good!
MissJazzHands chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Shit, you're an amazing writer...*jealousy*
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
ohmygod, amazing.
cgforever1 chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I cannot express to you how greatly this has effected me. :) job well done!
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
I'm crying! Oh my gosh, I'm crying! Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! Are you considering a career in literature, if you aren't already a writer/editor/whatever else involves words? You're amazing, just so you know... :)
peaceloveaileen chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
ohmygosh. i'm such a dope for sappy, lovey dovey happily ever after endings! ( L ) thankyou so much for writing the things that you do and being so talented :D
618 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »