Reviews for As I Call You Down
peaceloveaileen chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
so f****** good :O
madisnk chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
OMG! ONE OF MY FAVORITEST STORIES EEEEEEEEEEVER! LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! WRITE MORE STORIES!
Jennyfer chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
That was amazing !
ThatPrettyStare chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Oooh, the imfamous party chapter :P I liked it! I love Eli's parents, and Adam, and how you even managed to throuw in a little Alli/Drew. You're able to put in everyone effortlessly when it's clearly a pairing story...and I love that about you.
peaceloveaileen chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
WHY DIDN'T HE KISS HER ? UGHHHHH -.-
LiteraryLesbian chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow, I really loved this chapter. Its so sad and beautiful.
eliii chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
This is, and will always be my favorite story ever. The ending was just PERFECT!
peaceloveaileen chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
SO GOOD :)
iloveli211 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Great ending, I really loved this story :)
TheBucketWoman chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Have just discovered this fic and am now wondering where it has been all my life.

You've captured everybody beautifully and handled a particularly difficult subject with a great deal of respect.
Lyss chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
GAHH! PERFECT ENDING ! Seriously, I reallyyyy looveddd it lmao Eli's speech made me tear a bit :') Possibly your best story yet!
mrschambers chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
I will miss this story!
maralita chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Amazing story! Loved it so much. You wrote it beautifully! Also glad you brought Emmy in, her character is super cute. Can't wait for your next story. :D
KitKat0219 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
I loved the ending. It was PERFECT. This is one of my favorite stories I've read; it was so real and touching. Good job (:
literarius-aquarius chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
This was so cute! It's so nice to see a happier, less angsty Eli...and his interaction with Emerson is so sweet! Eli's little talk with the therapy group was great too. Great ending to a great story!
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »