Reviews for As I Call You Down
literarius-aquarius chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
Hey, so I know that you posted this chapter quite a few days ago, but I really loves this one and I still wanted to leave you a review for it since I couldn't the other day...

Anyway, I thought this chapter was so suspenseful...i

I could feel how helpless Clare was probably feeling when she couldn't find Eli and thought the worst.

Eli's sections were great too...I thought he was planning on committing suicide too...when he was saying goodbye, I thought he was saying goodbye to Clare and his friends and family, not to Julia...so that twist was amazing...and it really showed that Eli is on the path to getting better. Like he's really come full circle...it's great how the story pretty much starts and ends at that river.

Wow, that was long. Okay, now I'm off to review the epilogue ;)
eclarerocks chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
CRIES! CRIES! CRIES! CRIES! CRIES! CRIES!

IT'S OVER! I am sad that it's over but I'm so happy that this even existed. This is probably one of my favorite stories of all time.

The good times. The bad times. The ups and the downs. Through all of it I was here experiencing it as if I were actually there. And yes I know how cliche that sounds :\ But it's true. You're writing is so fucking perfect that it has totally made me emotionally compromised in SUCH a GOOD way.

I love your epilogues btw. I love Emy. She's so adorable. And coming from me that says a lot because I pretty much hate kids. :D

And I love how you brought Eli back to group therapy. Bringing him pretty much full circle, etc.

Sorry this review sucks but I am just so emotional that it's over now!

I can't wait until your next story dude!

ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Perfect, as usual. )

(Weird, though because I was just reading this oneshot the other day)
DDGisLOVE chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Such a perfect ending, I love when he asks whats the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning. I really enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait to read your next one.
youknowwho chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
that was actually beautiful. thank you for writing this.
degrassifan86 chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Can’t believe its over, but you did a fantastic job. Thank you!
iloveeclare chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
You deserve a medal for this story. The very best in this site. I applaud you.
1zippy chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
:D hehehe this story is so adorable AND awesome. Great ending :)
fadameclareforlife chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
This was so beautiful. :’) thank you for writing it.
peaceloveaileen chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
this made me cry (':
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
I cried. This story ment so much to me because I'm depressed too. Thank you for writing something that really makes my day a little brighter :)
peaceloveaileen chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
okay so, i just started reading this and im on the first chapter. i gotta admit its confusing me... but its very good :D
iloveeliandclare chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
:'( I can't believe it's over! I want to read more! This was such an amazing story! I think it's tied at first place! I can't wait to read future FF you will write!
PolkaDotBowLace chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
AWWW :) 3 THIS WAS ADORABLE! im going to miss this story sooo much :( your writing is amazing! & i really do hope that you come up with another insanely addictive amazing story! i am in love with your writing! this was an amazing story! and they got married and had a kid :) 3 LOVED IT!
madame-degrassi-girl101 chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
i just wanna say, i was moved to tears, and im legit crying like a baby right now. this ending totally made my week, even though i understand the possible reasons why you ended it, i could've read this forever. absolutely amazing. your writing is inspirational. you'll go far with a talent like that, go strong. lots of hope your way333
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »