Reviews for Closure
great story
Effie17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awesome! I love it.
mariojoe chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing it
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Super story. Your writing is just awesome and the h/c/f just right. Look forward to reading more of your work.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was great!

I really liked how you followed their stay in the hospital, and the ups and downs of their recovery. The banter at the end was fbulous too.

Great work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I did enjoy it! Always love me some hurt!Steve or some angsty!Steve. Got both of them in this fic.

Very nicely done. :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I think this may be my favorite of yours yet. I'm a real sucker for these kind of fics-where one character is seemingly hurt less but ignores his condition at his peril. The great thing is that it completely rings true to canon here-Danny is very aware of his own needs right up until the point when he really needs to be aware of it.

You do an awesome job in this fic of playing up the hurt to highlight the tensions between the group. While you do Rachel and Grace very well in this, I still think my favorite part is the Steve/Danny banter toward the end.

Anyway, thank you for writing such a fun piece!
shirik chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
awesome story - i love a wounded steve fics! really enjoyed it tnx
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I liked it. Those poor guys are always getting into trouble. So glad they are finally recovering and all is well.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Good story. I like the way Steve and Danny help each other even when they were unconscious and were more worried about the other instead of themselves.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was a totally fun story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Synbou chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I had a day that left me like a road kill, your story was the perfect therapy to bring me back to life. Thank you. This was my favorite kind of H/C and will remain one of my favorite stories.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
What I wouldn't give to see that on an episode. You nailed them! Loved it.
linda.watsonhines.com chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
it was wonderful! Thanks.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Really enjoyed this! Loved how both Danny and Steve are willing to sacrifice their health to be there for each other!