Reviews for Lovers Are Lunatics
lita2extreme chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
really good. I hope maybe another chapter with Arcade maybe actually catching Courier/Boone getting it on. Possibly with him ending up with new fantasies about both of them. Good job on the fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Don't stoooop
FeatherBerry chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Oh man, I love this story. Gannon-Courier-Boone threesome in the future, please?
Cyberweasel89 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Very nice. I like your rendition of the Courier. Also, nice idea with the amnesia. It really makes a lot of sense considering how little the Courier's past comes up.
softcorecurls chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
What a twist on the usual New Vegas relationships...I look forward to seeing the end of this piece. Very creative. Now if only that threesome Arcade keeps imagining would just happen already :)
Nyki chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I adore Arcade. This story... I can't tell if I should laugh or be horrified- not because it's badly written or anything, I love it- because it's like I worry about Arcade being torn to shreds by scary Boone. I like Boone though. His name is almost as cool as Arcade's. And you keep him in character other than the not-gay part. 3
Perfectly Awkward chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Seriously wanting moar here! Your writing is amazing and you've captured the characters exactly so, Arcade is...beautifully written. So when you can, please more? :)

Sorry for the lack of constructive criticism here.
duvalia chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
This is a very interesting story you've written here; I was hooked from the summary. :P But actually reading the story, I absolutely love this. It's intriguing to read from a point of view other than the Courier and I love the background and personality you've given her.

I have to admit that the Courier's relationship with Boone is rather... cute. And I don't mean that as overly protective and fluffy, just that Boone is so quick to react to Gannon's statement and that he calls the Courier, Freckles.

I shall subscribe in the hopes you haven't discontinued this fic. :)
The Body Snatcher chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I love it. MOAR PLZ ;o;
Lucidique chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Boys, boys. Let's not fight. There's plenty of Freckles to go around for you both. I hope so, at least. Actually I hope that there is plenty of all three to be passed around in various degrees of obscene. Ha. I cannot wait until this is updated. You have my undying gratitude for even writing this.
Lucidique chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
And just for the record, I adore Freckles. Thank you, that is all.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is your OP for this kink prompt... I swear I'm not stalking you. Haha. I just noticed the ffnet link on the board and felt this story was so wonderful it deserved to be commented on both sides.

You have taken my bare-bones prompt and done miraculous things with it. Throwing Boone into it is absolutely amazing. Why didn't I think of that in my request? And I've stated it once, but I will say it again. I am in love with your Arcade Gannon. Bethesda's Gannon is great and all, but I am officially IN LOVE with yours. The few sentences you give detailing Cass and Veronica are a beautiful touch to an already fantastic chapter.

Seriously, I am smitten with your writing. It's something to be envied.
Shadow-Ocelot chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
This definitely needs more reviews. Its really good! Poor poor confused, frustrated Arcade. It probably shouldn't have been funny but I had to have a chuckle at his insistence that he and his vodka were perfectly content together. I love the way you're portraying the characters, and find your nameless courier really fascinating. I hope there's more soon.
Kitkatinahat chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I have my doubts about Boone going along with that. :I
Kitkatinahat chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Molerats / Deathclaws. Silly Freakles.