Reviews for Whaleshipping
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Aww... poor Deryn!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
I have to say... Deryn! Deryn Deryn Deryn!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I write on this yellow legal pad of mine.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Unicorns. Hands down. (XD)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Deryn. No. Question.
Don't gve a crappppp chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
loll
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Eddie Malone has an ungodly knack for showing up at the most inopportune times, so i'd say him over Rita. The QQQ is WAY mor annoying than Rusty, though.
Middy Miles chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Ironically, fortune cookies were invented in California... I really, really like your stories :)
Chocoholic with a Pen chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Hmmmmmm I would have to say Percy Jackson
Chocoholic with a Pen chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Hmmm well Zombies are pretty awesome and so are unicorns but... I pick... Zombicorns :3
Chocoholic with a Pen chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Well Deryn is pretty awesome and well Alek is Alek. So I would have to say... Deryn.
And I'm also Team Varlow
Chocoholic with a Pen chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Well I liked it. And we all love Alek because he is oblivious. I don't have anything to say about what you should improve on.
Chocoholic with a Pen chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Niiice. Alek being sexist, now that is funny. I'm surprised Deryn didn't push him off the side of the whale.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 4/15/2012
I just finished reading Chapter 31 of your fanfic! Your writing is amazing, I loved reading it. Please write more? I'll definitely come back to R&R.
tyjc chapter 29 . 3/23/2012
I really like what you've written, and I looked up crashing a bash and almost died laughing. I have but one request for a piece: one about a new crewmember coming aboard, and they are a spy to keep tabs on the crew and their 'prisoners' relationship, aka to check the crew's loyalty.