Reviews for Random Story
animeroxz chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I liked it! Short but really good! Sango/Inuyasha is one of my favorite non cannon pairings!
UMMX chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Nice ending it was happy but Kogome living was a bit weak she should have fought harder.
UMMX chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Nice chapter and it good see this pair.
UMMX chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Nice chapter and it good to see this on the site.
ms.deep chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
madder does not mean more mad... madder is an herb. Snotted is a slag word for laughing until snot comes out. Other than that quite a decent start.

-Happy Writings
Really awesome chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Fucking awesome I want to read more and more andMORE!
sailorkagome91 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
you man this rock keep up the good work inuyash and sango rule
noname00 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Nice fic
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Peya Luna chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
YAY! can someone - preferably inu - give sango a really big hug? about damn time someone put that bi#tch (kagome) in her place aka chased her away! throwing the rock was already wow, but punching her was priceless. let the stupid priss run home and wait for inu to grovel come and fetch her back, it wont happen, hell be too busy with his new mate...i bet sango knows exactly what that nuzzling meant, and his inner demon got to be pleased with the way she defended him.
Ability King KK chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Hehehe, leave it to Kagome to do or say something stupid. At least Miroku was smart enough to run.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Ability King KK chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I find it funny that Shippo is acting more mature than Kagoem and Miroku about the whole situation.

Can't wait to see what comes next. I predict either Kagome doing something stupid or Inuyasha's demon taking over for a short sexual visit with Sango.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 2/20/2011