Reviews for The Forgotten Melody
threemine2013 chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
Well, it looks like Will and Ronnie have a new daughter. At least, this one survived her birth.

I'm still sorry for Annie, but I guess that, in the end, three is just too much, and Annie was the spare one. Hopefully, she will find her right guy some day.

I wonder what else will happen to Will and Ronnie, and how things will truly get settled between them. By the way, I like the name Lily.
threemine2013 chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
Well, I must say that I didn't really thought Annie would do such a thing... but maybe it's for the best. After all, I've done the same thing myself more than once before, and I knew it was for the best every time I did it. I feel sorry for Annie, because I know it hurts, but hopefully she will find someone who loves her. At least, she already proved she can have a relationship, while I never even managed to start a relantionship with any girl. Hopefully, Will and Ronnie can be together now - although, if I remember it right, there's still at least one more issue to be worried about.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
awsome story

please update and finish the story soon

nice baby name and chapter but it fells like its missing a few chapters like before ronnie goes to the hospital
arubagirl0926 chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
loved the name.

JoAnne Windsinger chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
This is the best chapter so far. Very interesting with more dialog and description. I think you have improved as you went along. I like it very much.
JoAnne Windsinger chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
It is going well. I think you should give more description about the feelings of the different characters. Make us care about each one and remember no one is entirely good or bad. Make us be there, paint a picture with words. Good story, just make it live a little more.
NverSayNver chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
Aww this story is ending.. Like literaly, i would check my fanfic on my fone everysingle day to c if you updated the story... Annie left, which was nice and will now has the chance to get back together with her...
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
I hop you arent finished with this because I really wasn't expecting for it to end this way. I mean it this really the end thats not fair. but it you book and i JUST CAN BELIEVE IT. but i liked it any way.I will return but i have to think this over first
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
please forgive me for not committing this is so exciting that I never would have thought of it. This is perfect and I can hardly wait to see what is going to happen. Will's sister is a genious and I do believe that Annie is a bit of an intrest in Scott.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
I started reading this book a few days ago I had to stop because I am fasting and had some other things I had to do, but I couldnpt get your book off my mind as I said before I really like the Last Song. You are really on to something this is a page turner. I can't wait to read the next chapter. at the end of this chapter I read you note and thought how long will I have to wait to read the next chapter and I decided to click on next and was happy to see that there was another chapter. This is really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I like this chapter too. I was really beginning to worry that it was over and at the same time say no this can't be they are so right for each other you go girl this is really good looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The Last Song was one of my favorite Miley Cyrus movies. After reading this chapter It is very well writtne and I am praying that you have written more. I like that way that the story starts off I can see the charteracter as if I watching the movie its self. Your subject matter is very good and the charteracter all seem real. I am looking forward to reading more and hoping that Ronnie and Will get through this terbble time and every thing with work out for the best. Also glad to see that Ronnie and Susan turned out to be good friend.
cal98cal chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
continue soon (i hope)!
Tif S chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
This story is really good and I love how everyone is in character. I did not expect Annie to leave willingly. This should be interesting. Please update soon.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 19 . 8/2/2011