Reviews for Mindless
Ayronya chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
WOW amazing, you are truly wonderfull. Such an baffling plotline combined with such an vivid writing style.
I love how ichigo has lost the ability to discern between realit yand illusion, i was wondering why he didn't react with rukia, who was presumably dead but you gave us another amazing introspect of ichigo's mind. I LOVE IT. I know it has been a few years since your last update but i can only hope that you'll continue this gem of a story
lulubeck chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
i super like this fic! hope you'll update soon!

thanks! ,
Aisilinn chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
yes, yipee for public sex! i love it! i love! i love!
Aisilinn chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
THATS MY AIZEN-SAMA! i lve the deviousness of aizen-sama!
ArtistOfLight chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I love love LOVE this story! I am dying to see what happens next! I love the plot so far and I love the way you've written the chapters. I really like how you flip back and forth between whats happening now and what happened in the past that made things come to this. I haven't read any story with Ichigo acting so...empty. I really enjoy seeing him that way (it sounds mean I know.) since he's always so spirited. Any way, I think this story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter! So please keep up the good work and update soon, k? Hugs and Kisses!
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Very believable, it's common in those who are abused. You did a very good job writing it out. I love it! Especially Aizen's triumphant smile at the end to the other Soul Reapers. :) I knew Hitsugaya knew, I'm curious to see how the others will react to the news. :)
PaperNPencil chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
It may be dark and all angsty but why should I care if this is one greatly written fics of all time! Continue updating and keep up the good work! :D
AnjoRemix chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
OMG! DUN LEAVE ME! ahem i mean US HANGING! Q.Q waahhh nuu Ichi why did u have to gooooo! *cries in a corner* but then that won't make it a AiIchi o.o XD what about Gin? does he start devolping some sort of attraction to Ichi? seems like it to me or he's either messing with Ichi o.o hmmmmmm lol update soon! 3
FaithfulAizen chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
ICHI TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF AIZEN HE IS MINE.
FaithfulAizen chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Is he making Ichigo kill people if not then I am confused.
OfeliaWolf chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
why ichi why!
Eldar-Melda chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Nice chapter again.

I understand why Aizen wants to know the truth about Kaname, he has been quite important for him. He has followed him all his life.

I don't like the fact Aizen wants to keep ichigo in the dark, he doesn't deserve it.

The end is lovely, Ichigo falls for Aizen again.

I agree with you, Aizen and Ichigo need to be together.

Bye! :D
Mayuzu chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Wow, this fic is so angsty, I love it so much *teehee* I always love reading a fic where Aizen has sick obsession over Ichi. I love how you make Gin the know-it-all guy just like the original story. Hope you can update it regularly _
kisskisskill chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
! From the very first line of dialogue, you had me grinning like a maniac. Oh man, I love your broken!Ichigo, and how very sadistic this is all panning out, without it being intentional. I didn't even consider that Ichigo might be so convinced of Aizen's illusions and the delusions of his own mind that he'd question reality to this extent. Wow. You actually threw me for a loop!

And the fact that he shrugs off the fact that Aizen deceived him! Better the devil you know, than the one you don't, right? Aizen is... not safe, per se, but he's the only alternative I can see your Ichigo having to going insane when he inevitably has to face reality of what he's witnessed in Karakura.

If that note was for me... wowwwwwwwwww. _ I am flattered! 3 I'd say it's already legal to marry here in Canada, but if given the choice between -40 degree winters and Cali... I'd have to chose Cali! :D I'm happy my reviews make you happy though!

Very much looking forward to where this is going; I still want to know if Karin and Yuzu are safe, since there's been no mention of them and wow that would be brutal if Aizen used them to break Ichigo, not to mention I want to know just how badly Ichigo tore down the Espada! And where are the rest of Ichigo's friends? Was Rukia the only one that made it out safely, or did Orihime, Uryuu and Chad get out too and you either a) didn't introduce them while Ichigo was catatonic b) they were uh, busy, or c) something terrible happened in Las Noches to make them keep their distance from Ichigo? Like a fully Hollow Ichigo? And why did it take Aizen a month to retrieve Ichigo after his escape?

Yeah uhmmm I think that's enough questions now. _ I can't even come up with any conspiracy theories at the momentttt. Throw me a bone! :(
Meany chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Please do update the story! ASAP!

It's very darkly twisted and I can't help but love it for that. Very intriguing.