Reviews for Move Me
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
liking this! (:
fswickar chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved this! if only it could be a multi chapter fic...sigh... :) loved your writing and chuck and blair who were the same but completely different.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Great story...

Cant believe you left it there...

Good story
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
fantastic story.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was really great to read. I liked it, a lot.
svenjen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved this! It was perfection, as always!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Fabulous. Feel free to stay on the preseries AU kick:)
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OH ... This was quite and interesting and enjoyable take on C/B. Loved it.

I have never watched skins but I have heard that the UK version is so much better also.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Loved it
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
At first, I was getting into the dirtiness, the hardcore banter, the filthy looks - and then I was like 'hot damn, I think I'm falling in love with these people'.

It's weird, but I actually very nearly (it's very close) prefer this to what actually happens. Blair took control of her sexuality in such a different way to how she did it in the show, and it was painful and sharp and she glowed afterward. I feel as if you've taken a darker incarnation of them both (dare I wish they were a young Charlie and November? Why yes, yes I do) and shoved them together to see if they click, and of course they do. Of course she would practically climb on top of him just to see if they really did fit, all the way past the skin and deep down. And Nate...Nate is suddenly a perceptive genius. Wuh-huh-hell, Nathaniel. The title reminded me of the song 'Sway', which is so about sex that it makes me cringe to hear my parents listening to it.

And it was easy for them to be together. So easy.

*applause*