Reviews for Dreams
ztenshi104 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
by azel, do u mean to type Hazel?
sarupetto chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
!

I really extremely love your story. I love the happy ending SOOOOO MUCH ! Thanks for the story ! I love you. He he he. Great effort.

Uhh ... I don't really know if this really okay to ask but ... umm ... i'd like for you to make a fic on Aitsu No Daihonmei ... umm ... that is if you okay with it. BUT IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!

Anyway, all in all, I'll treasure this story. Bye.
Vain Ambitions chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
This is an awesome story! Though quite a lot of grammar errors. Do you want me to help you edit it? Cuz it really is an awesome story and with the grammar errors corrected, it will be even more awesome!
Saany chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Hey :) What a great story! And you've already written 8 chapters! I'm impressed. You got a great imagination to gather Seiten and Goku and unite them only in one heart and mind by the Earth his mother.

I'm realizing that I'm missing a lot of great stories by reading only french ones! I like yours very much, and I hope there will be a new chapter pretty soon :)

Take care!
LadyElaineLovegood chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Please continue writing this story. I usually won't read stories with poor English, but yours is compelling enough to keep me coming back.
Ok chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
This could be a really good story,but you need to have someone read this over. You have a lot of grammer mistakes that make the story hard to read and understand.