Reviews for I Choose You
Frances chapter 3 . 11/4
This is a brilliant story! Love your writing :)
bluefaerie1987 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
I absolutely love where this story is going! Please, please, please say you're going to finish it!
wrappedupinafic chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Fantastic! Your scenario is one of the best I've seen, you write each character's dialogue really well, and you have the feel of the universe down, one of the best crossover fics I've read :)
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Well, we can see where this is going can't we. Faith/Jayne. :-) :-) Good story, can't wait to read more. :-)
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
More please! Really great plot ideas!
Verina Du'Arden chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Good story so far... hope you continue it.
Violet Temperance chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Hey I'm actually really sucked into this story. Do you think you will continue it? I hope so! Happy 2012 and I'll definitely be checking out more of your work soon!
Celievamp chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
So happy to find this story again and see that there was a new chapter. An intriguing and well realised crossover. Have favourited it so I don't lose it again and hope you update soon.
Oxnate chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Hoping that you remember this story soon.
Dherea chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
The girls are back! Luke how they have been aged and are now a part of Serenity. Can't wait to read the next part and see Jayne and Faith together!
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
It was really funny them telling them some of the things they had really done and the crew's reactions to them.
angelthree117 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow. I love this story so far! It's absolutely fantastic. Most stories at most can get a smile out of me, but this was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Truthmaker chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Never though of Slayer healing fixing prior damage, I guess that makes sense.

Loved Simon's reactions to the revelations (and Kaylee closing his mouth for him :)

Jayne getting caught with his pants down, always fun. And Jayne & Faith, talk about potential.
Ayjah chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Lol so Faith
bladefax chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Worth quite a few chuckles. Keep up the great work.