Reviews for The First Time
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow, it's aazing how many eotions you managed to fit into this one-shot! Great job! There were some parts where you relied a bit too heavily on dialogue which I think could've used some text or thoughts inbetween. other than that, I loved it!

Queenie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Keep writing this is great I can't wait to read everyone's reactions
Daedreamer chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Thank you - this was a good read. Though the last line from Toshi sounds a little sad... "just like my other memories of you". I felt bad for Toshi every time Goro pulled one on hims like that.
me chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I was really moved, it was amazing how you managed to stuff all those dilemmas and quirms into that story; personal as well as public. I especially enjoyed how true to their personalities they came even through the change of setting. Keep writing!
Juxian Tang chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh, this story is so great! I'm nearly in tears after reading it. It is everything I dreamed about reading when I was thinking about Goro and Toshi. It is a perfect, ultimate story that expresses the very essence of their relations.

It feels so right. They both are absolutely in character. I love it how they feel awkward around each other at first, not knowing what to do with their feelings. And I was delighted when Goro broke through his doubts and acted on his feelings.

I'm still in the middle of watching 'Major' and it made me uncomfortable how inconsiderate Goro was about Toshi's feelings. So, it was such a joy to read in your story that Goro is really concerned, it is important for him what Toshi feels and thinks about him.

And despite everything I want to believe that in your universe Goro and Toshi will stay together.

Thank you for this story! It made me so happy!
Linaewen110 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
A truly powerful and emotional look at Toshi and Goro's relationship. I love how Goro and Toshi try to act normal on the surface, yet in reality they don't really know what they are feeling or how to talk about it.

Goro is true to form - frank, straight forward and typically selfish - but he's also awkward and at a loss for words. We don't usually see him like that! He has strong feelings for Toshi and is afraid of losing him more than anything, and he doesn't know how to even begin to talk about that.

Toshi - as usual, the opposite of Goro - is being a martyr and suffering in silence so none of his dear ones will be hurt or burdened. It doesn't matter that he's hurting himself! He's very aware of that the whole time, and wants to stick to his decision to not let his feelings for Goro go anywhere, but can't manage it, with Goro being determined.

I wonder whose determination will win the day in the end?

Thanks for this story!