Reviews for It's All About Presentation
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
FAVORITES!
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This is SO funny!

-A gleam shone in Brock's eyes. "Let's go! That first prize is as good as mine!"- Aw! *giggles* a gleam in his eye!

HAHA! - Being perfect in every way, I decided to bestow the honor of my presence in little Taupe Town."- *swoons* See how pathetic I am? I swoon over my Gary even when he is being obnoxious! _

Really cute One shot! Flowed nicely & super amusing! .

It' snice to see Brock get a bit of spotlight! _

Maia
Andrew1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
This was very funny. The Iron Chef reference was great. "TUNA!" Loved that part. I have to agree with Llyxius, the pace and lightness of it reminded me of a real episode of the show. Write more of these, will ya?
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Aww, that was really good! I couldn't tell you how many times I laughed at this! _ The Team Rocket parts were the best, but Ash's nacho and Taupe Stone scenes were priceless! _ And of course, yay for Brock for winning! _
Light Sneasel chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Light hearted and silly. I liked it. I wonder how many dishes you can make with Tuna?
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Hey dudet! Continue this NOW!
Llyxius chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Gary, perfect in every way, entering a cooking contest. LOL And the theme is TUNA! How cute. Your section divisors are cute as well. Yay for emoticons! - And now I leave with the funny feeling that I've seen not one, but two new episodes today... O;
CaballoCah-BYE-oh chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
This is sooo like the tv show! They even added the sound effects! I'm printing it our now for my mom to read (it starts Brock and his swooning, so she'll enjoy it!)
Trish chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Oh Jenn... XD What were you on when you wrote this? OJ or Koolaide? Starmiebucks is spreading! The ubiquitous Starmiebucks! :) This was hilarious Jenn. Wonderful!
dana-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
*squeals* This was funny and fab. So was it good? Of course it was good! That was a silly question to ask. *grins and glomps*
Never-Rebel chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Ya know... Sometimes, you're newness scares me. o_O

But I liked this one! I'll come back to this story whenever I need some comedy relief - It's great!