Reviews for Capture
KennyT chapter 1 . 6/22
I really enjoyed the story! Seriosly, write more in this humanized version of the Penguins style. It's awesome! By the way, I'm from Denmark, so when i recognized the word "Søpapegøjer" I just smiled a lot! Love your writing!
I loved this so much!
Esperata chapter 1 . 1/24
I really like this. It's like a little view into their world. It manages to convey great scope, with a clear back history between Hans and Skipper, without distracting from the central story. There's so much room to expand... I just want to see more.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this :D
Someone chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That's sort of ironic, 'Søpapegøjer' just so happens to be Hans' last name in the series as well... Wasn't sure if you knew this, according to the ending author's note... Great story by the way, really enjoyed it. Would've liked it even better if you would have broken it up, put more into it, and made it a full story, but this is nice as well. Keep up the good work!
charlotte chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i liked the story in the story i nocited has really card
Batmanskipper chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved it! I know it was a one shot, but PLEASE do a sequel!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice, I just wish there was more deatail.
Donakiko chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
simple..

LOVED IT!

Characters were spot-on

I loved the sick Private, gave me something to worry about :)

And Rico was so cute when he was worried.
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great story. I've seen a copy of this on DeviantArt.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
hehehe "Skippah". I LOVE wee little brittish Private. He's SO fricken adorable. I'm totally lovin your Human Penguins universe. You'll write more, yes?

Brilliant as always hun! :)

-Erica
Sakurita 94 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I liked it a lot! Interesting story, great idea. Although I'd like it even more if when they free the team it had been more epic, if you know what I mean.

Funny idea Hans the Puffin's name, by the way XD
Pip4 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I really enojyed this story. I'm not a very big fan of the humanized versions but you wrote this in such a way that that fact isn't as obvious. I probably wouldn't have known if you hand't mentioned it. But it was a nice little story what was relatively well-written.