Reviews for Open Your Eyes
EchoMizuki chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Love the story so far! I can't wait to read more; keep up the good work!
It's A Beautiful Tragedy chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Please update some time soon! :D
lazy bum Ryrypaw chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
I luv this makes me want to make a sandwich, but I'm too lazy.
Creepygirlgodie chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Pleas make more of these
Angelxshadowdemon chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
are you ever going to finish this?
Haruyuki455 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Please update soon. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Seriously. Why would anyone report this just because it's a reader insert?

I think many people are misinterpreting the rules thinking that anything with Second Point of View should be remove. But the truth is that the rules state "interactive" stories. What they mean by it, is that as long as the author doesn't ask input from their readers about what should happen next in the story (like who "you" want to end up with, what "you" should do, etc.) than the story is ALLOWED to be on the site.

That is why there's so many reader-inserts still around, some have even been here for years (even after purges). People don't report them because they don't, it's because they realize that the rule doesn't say that second view point is banned because of it's format. They only ban stories that are "interactive". It would be unreasonable to ban you-insert/reader insertion just because it is written in that format. Second P.O.V. is an legit writing form, and to "ban" it is like saying they ban first person too.

After all, isn't first person in a way "interactive" as well? Doesn't that make the readers feel like they're the character?
LexiGirl16 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
It's very interesting so far when will u update again?
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
*sigh*

Just because your other stories haven't been removed by the site admins doesn't mean that "reader insert" stories aren't allowed. The site rules clearly state that second person/you based stories aren't allowed. The reason they haven't been removed is simply. Nobodies reported them. I'm also going to note that a story isn't a "reader insert" unless it is written in second person, having an OC isn't what makes it a "reader insert". Particularly since you can have "reader inserts" where the reader is an already established character from canon.

Anyways... its a real simple fix... switch "you" for "I". Honestly, I'm not sure if I should just go ahead and report all of your "reader insert" stories or wait and give you a chance to fix them so they are rule compliant as you made it all to clear... you know very well this is against the site rules.
Yuki hagane chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Good story
please continue..ne..?
Lalachan chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I think this is cool :D but why are reader inserts not allowed?
mm101199 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
please update! It's completely AWESOME! XDDD
SadisticallyMine chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
UPDATEEEE! TTTT PLEASEEEEEEE!
NewBloom chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
This is really good, please update soon!
Shirayuki chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I love that last line. XD