Reviews for One and Done
keal chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Please update soon! This makes me so sad that they can't even be friends anymore.
keal chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
O I hope she reads it! Update soon please!
ajksmusic chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
I really really want to hate this, because my fluffy shipper brain does not want divorce for them. By far the angstiest (real word?) thing I have read.

Really I'm pretty sure that I hate that I love it.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Ohhh absolutely loving this fic can't wait for more
onewritinggirl chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
I haven't seen this concept done before, but I have to say, I think you do it amazingly! I love your style, you just threw the divorce out there and then slowly buit up the backstory. I love it, it definitely catches my attention, I think I'm addicted now. Please update soon!

-Anna Lee

Oh yeah, whoever wrote that review (gina) is an asshole, just saying. The least you could do is sign in and fess up, damn!
SinningBySilence chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Okay, I read that review, and I think that person is just stupid (though it is a pain in the ass when they flame review anonymously). I've read some really crappy fics in my day, and this isn't one of them. Though, I will admit it can be a little confusing when trying to figure out the timeline, you've got a great story here (as sad as it is). Sure, maybe not the most amazing (it just takes practice), but it's original and DOES have a plot- I see it. So, keep going and don't let one review get you down. I'm enjoying it, as are other readers. Keep up the good work!

I still demand an ultra-fluffy ending, though! :)
gmay chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
The only thing that's keeping me reading is I know you said we'd get a happy ending. So all this drama will be worth it when we got there :)! It's sad seeing them so unhappy and without one another. But all is well that ends well.

Btw, i'm glad your back don't go away like that again ;)! I hope to see another update soon!
MorgieSan chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
GIRL. Seriously. I hope life quits throwing these curveballs at you. I'm a sucker for this story, but you know that already. I'm in need of more.
Julie Winchester chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Yeah... I supposed we must expect a miscarriage...
Minal chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
well this chapter was definately fun and nice
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Ohhh brilliant stuff I love it, I'm so fed up with the 'happily ever after boring baby' fics I'm delighted to find something with a bit more reality and angst in it.
gina chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
this story makes little sense. you need to actually plot something out before publishing it. you jump around, and as it is, it lacks structure and any real plot.
SinningBySilence chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Okay, I get it. It took me a few minutes at first, but I understand now. I'm guessing she lost the baby, and that's what started the downward spiral? Now it all makes sense. I was wondering why she became so distant from him before the supposed cheating thing- which we know he didn't do and never would do- came up.

Can't wait for your next update!
alwaysbrennan chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I'm glad I started to read your story! I'm really wondering how there is going to be a happy ending though. The next chapter is going to be heartbreaking for Kate (well and Castle), isn't it?
No1castlefan chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
HAHA nice! I really hope they don't divorce:( I'd suck ALOT! We all know they are meant for eachother though (: long live caskett!:D but don't get me wrong,I'm loving this story
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »