Reviews for One and Done
ana chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I love it! Please keep writing. Can't wait.
Tvmusiclover chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Wow I'm speechless so to speak... Is it one of those things where there getting a divorce but secretly still hooking up ( I know doesn't make sense I read a fanfic like that before)

can't wait till next chapter
ghost writer 77 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
The next one is going to heartbreaking, isn't it? Still, I love the drama. Nice chapter, a nice change. Anxiously awaiting the next one!
Mariah94 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Aww, fluff:). So now I do know where this is going, and I must say what a great set up. I am wondering what will bring these two together, :)

Such an awesome story.
Minal chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
i hate to say that despite seeing all the pain im loving the oath this story has drafted .

its different and fun and musterious
ghost writer 77 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
This is such an interesting story; so different from other stories I've read so far. You are doing a great job with this. Can't wait fore more!
Jayce Gish chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
I just hate to keep loving to read this - I'm anxious to find out what one of those dang letters actually says. (I'm still rooting that the lawyers turn out to be the big nasties in this piece!) My heart is breaking for each of them - I'm anxious to see how you reconcile them again. Any more details on Rick's latest book of their separation? (So much for keeping Kate's private life separate from his fiction, but I can't blame him after all of this.) Any input from Alexis? Again, great angst; but I still really want a happy ending.
Julie Winchester chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
I just read the 4 chapters and it's brilliant.

If I may request something, I'd like to know why this woman pretended to have an affair with him...
Tvmusiclover chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
:( that chapter was heartbreaking ok maybe not heartbreaking but the part where he opened his bag and took the thing out that he got her was really sad
SinningBySilence chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
As broken-hearted as this story leaves me when I read a new chapter, you're doing a fantastic job. Please update soon? And please, for heaven's sake, get some help for these two.

I'll be eagerly waiting the next chapter!
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
I really like this story. I mean, it's killing me but I still love it. It's unique, that's probably what I like most. Not many people choose to completely break them up and all but shatter their relationship after they become something more than just friends. That and the fact that this story is well written makes it a really awesome story. As for Cold Heat, I'm sure that would've been absolute torture for Kate to read.
Mariah94 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
I am still loving this so much.
MorgieSan chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Okay, I think it's time for chapter 5 now. Im glad you posted this when you did, I never would've survived my Copyright test had I read this first.

More? Please?
Mariah94 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I am really interested in this story. I would love another chapter really soon.
MCastle chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
MY goodness, another amazing chapter. I really hope that they work it out, I know that this is labeled angst/drama but I think that this is well written and would be a great angst/drama/romance.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »