Reviews for Worthy of a Name
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 7/15
Wow, this is amazing. Will go read the next story right now!~
Oo chapter 1 . 6/25
Wow...nice~
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 1/27
This was actually really well written! I really love your writing style, this story didn't have a whole ton of events that happened, but the way you wrote the story just made everything perfectly paced and well done. I really liked Misuzu's POV, and the concept of your idea is really interesting. I also really love how you ended it with the image of Madara and Natsume, and the impression that they would stay by each other's sides for a long time to come. Great job and thank you so much for posting!
AthaRenta chapter 1 . 1/8
Holy sh*t this is awesome. Just one chapter and it blows my mind away. It squeeze my heart... warmly. Truly a good story with a unique point of view.

Instead of continuing the story, I like it ends like this. I simply love it!
Elorix chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow, just wow...love the story and the characters are spot on.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Very cool. I immensely enjoyed reading this. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love this fanfiction it's really interesting and I've reread it several times already. It's just sooo awesome! That being said have you ever heard a a manga called kamisama kiss? it's about a high school girl who becomes a deity and it reminds me of your story.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I'm gonna start reading this again! Yay!
...why is there only one chapter? TTTT
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was a sweet story that reflects a good part of the Natsume series, I quite loved it ;)
irezel chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
oh no. holy crap. shit. damn, that fucking horse.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is so bittersweet (because Natsume will outlive his human friends). It makes my heart ache, but I love it. The ending is cute, too.
Yuukilover chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was an awesome fanfic! x3 I wish there was more fanfiction like this! :D
hate1994 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was so cute! At first I thought that Misuzu was going to harm Natsume. I'm happy that I was wrong. Natsume really can be careless. If he as more suspicious of Misuzu in the first place, he would not be turned into a God. But that's okay too, I guess. I would also worship Natsume if I could!
That was a wonderful story! I love it! It was cute how worried Natsume was about Nyanko-sensei and that he would do anything to help him! Misuzu was so sneaky planning things out so that he could turn Natsume into a God. And Nyanko-sensei was adorable being overprotective of Natsume! It was so sweet!
Thanks for writing such a lovely story!
Reclun chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I've fallen in love with this story and the sequel so much that I decided to re-read all of it. Ehehe.
One of the new (to me) things I noticed while reading were that Natsume seemed oddly calm and accepting of whatever strange ritual it was he was performing, making me think that somewhere deep inside, he had an idea of what was going on in a vague way, and wanted to go through with it. I got that feeling when he told Misuzu that it "was the third time" and all Misuzu replied with was that the rite would be done in time.
And, as a fangirl, I've definitely thought out the implications of mermaid's blood and its existence in NY. Interesting take on it, its usage, and the difference it might have made without Kai's blood. It's fresh to me. :3
Also, on a completely different note, have you ever read Mushishi? The bowl breaking made me think of it suddenly, and I'd always thought the quiet, dreamy quality of that manga reminded me of Natsume Yuujinchou. Might be an interesting read if you haven't already. :)
A few mistakes here and there, nothing big. A few small punctuation errors, one line I felt might have been clearer/better with a word inserted, but overall, beautifully written.
ForevaZone chapter 1 . 11/21/2013