Reviews for Worthy of a Name
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my God, this is so good! I love how you write them in character! My favorite is still nyanko sense I but damn, this is so well written!
summersky chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
More? Continue? Sequel? I'm crying?
Wispr chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Awesome, just mind blowing well written.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Natsume's a God...

I find this totally believable - keep up the kindness and things like this happen. You already got turned into a kid so you can be "newer" and not to mention everything obsessive ayakashi would do to return the gratitude.

If that was me I'd do the same thing. Then get his two friends.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
PoochKat chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Natsume will never die, and he's gonna be super strong like holy crap, since the little fox spirit alone is worth, like, 10 followers
lany-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Natsume as a god?! Awesome!
bllxjuesky chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
nod
Kurokaga chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
awwwwthey love natsume too much . this is soo sweeti love it ! well then, to the sequel i go XD
Maze Puppet chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I spotted the sequel to this story first...but had to seek this out, so I could read them in order. This is a very interesting concept...Natsume being a god. I'm really interested to see what will happen.

Very well written! I enjoy Madara's intense protectiveness over Natsume. XD He's such a lazy guardian, haha.

Now, I must proceed to the sequel! I will admit to being a little intimidated by the sheer size of it, but if this story is any indication, it will be well-worth the read.

-Maze Puppet
darkynstars chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Wow, I absolutely love this! It is just so amazing! The story idea and the writing is great. Thank you!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
love it~!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Aw this was sweet. I like the way you write Natsume! He's so in chracter! And the ending was cute. ;)
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Wonderful~
duchessliz chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
lol Misuzu's got you there Madara!
I really enjoyed this ... I will definitely give the sequel a go!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Awww this was sweet in sad sense. Now Natsume has to watch his friends and the Fujiwaras grow old and how will Nyanko-sensei get the Book of Friends now?