Reviews for Worthy of a Name
Guest chapter 1 . 19h
ooft.
FalcoHeart chapter 1 . 5/16
Wow, this oneshot is totally awesomeXD I love how you potray Natsume and Madara's close friendship! By seeing Misuzu's perspective on Madara around Natsume on the last statement, makes me so excited to read next
Aki no hikari chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
;alfdja;lsfjasfdl

oh

my

god

This was amazing! I absolutely love the idea of Misuzu tricking Natsume into becoming a god! It makes so much sense too, Natsume is so beloved by the spirits he helped, it's no wonder they'd want for him to remain forever.

Thank you so much for writing I really really really enjoyed reading this!
kehau chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Beautiful! I especially love Natsume’s line “Would it gave killed you to admit you’d miss me?”
tsuri182718 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Lo leo y me enamoro
I read and I love
Echo chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I had read this many times before, then I left the fandom for a bit. Now I came back and read this again and this is still as awesome as I remembered and dear Lord I love this so much. So beautiful.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Eeeeeeee! *flails* Having all of this from Misuzu's pov was AWESOME! I love it~! I will hopefully wish that someday in the future that this will happen in canon. 333!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Wow! I loved this! (also the implication in the last line. Loved that too XD)
Lily chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Oh my... 3 3 3 So many feels by the end! I love that last sentence. Lovely!
Neinka chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
That was actually very well thought story, i read a few Natsume stories here on but mosty i found myself unsatisfied with the writing or story, your fanfiction kept my attention to the end and i liked it to the end too. I would love to read a bittersweet (more bitter in a long run i guess) story how Natsume will take his godhood and how he will tell this to his human friends. I can just imagine Tanuma building little shrines for him, after he accepts Natsumes is a god.
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Oh my God, this is so good! I love how you write them in character! My favorite is still nyanko sense I but damn, this is so well written!
summersky chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
More? Continue? Sequel? I'm crying?
Wispr chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Awesome, just mind blowing well written.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Natsume's a God...

I find this totally believable - keep up the kindness and things like this happen. You already got turned into a kid so you can be "newer" and not to mention everything obsessive ayakashi would do to return the gratitude.

If that was me I'd do the same thing. Then get his two friends.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
PoochKat chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Natsume will never die, and he's gonna be super strong like holy crap, since the little fox spirit alone is worth, like, 10 followers