Reviews for A Rae and Gar lemon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hello. My name is Benjamin Reed. I'm a highschool jounior living in Southern California. I read this story for the first time almost a year ago. I loved it. It got me into reading other BB and Rae fanfics(and 'lemons') not to mention the HTTYD(Hiccup/Astrid) fanfics that later read. It was a rainy day today so I thought it might be nice to revisit your story. I have to say, I still think its amazing. It feels very real (as only love can be). You have a talent for portraying emotion (and pleasure). In the words of Vin Deasil, "You're good at this sorta thing." Thank you for bettering my existence.

PS: mabye check some grammar
no chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
EWW I HAD NO IDEA WHAT A LEMON WAS WHY IS IT EVEN CALLED THAT IM ELEVEN (cries) BAD REVEIW! Xd
LW12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
it was nice
Wicked-tay chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
ben hewitt chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
that spoke to me
Beecrash chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great Lemon,can't wait for a sequel
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
You done good. They all read accurately and the story is enjoyable!
Luna chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. That was great.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
:-)
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love the ending. As for the rest...
Well, it's good if you get kind of, well, you know, and you don't want to-you know.
midnightheula chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow! This was really well written. It ad just the right amount of humour and lemon/fluff. I loved it! Great job!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Vampire of Romance chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
what a awesome story you wrote that pretty much perfectly, with great balance of lemon and fluff and using lemon to make fluff and def good humor which made me laugh especially with cyborgs reactions