Reviews for Fighting for Leah
S.A.chic4HG chapter 1 . 1/24
This is probably the 3rd time I'm reading this fic! I love Leah and Paul together and your story is probably my favourite one! Can't you write a sequel with them older, married and with kids. I would love that and how Emily would be in that situation. Lol

Thank you for this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I started this story back in time three, almost four years ago and till this day I revisit it. I am not the greatest fan of Stephanie Meyers, I love her writing but I do not like all of her concepts. Imprinting is not in my opinion so magical, because first of all it allows men to imprint on newborns and that is sick in mind. But still Leah's story always hurt my heart and this is one of those fanfiction who helped me make Leah a happily ever after in my mind. So thank you.
bishika chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
This is the most fabulous ending ever!
alicehank33 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I was glad to read from your character bios that you hate Bella . . . me too! May she reamain forever absent from fanfiction!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
This story is crazy good!
rocklesson86 chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
I am normally do not read Paul and Leah stories, but I had to read this. This was pretty good.
redstickbonbon chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
This is my second read through of your story. I absolutely adore it! Love the way you wrote Paul. And I like the way you wrote Jared as well; he's so little used in fanfiction, with so much possibility. Overall a really enjoyable read.
THEPrincessx chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
Wow this is a great story! I think this is the second time I've read it! Great work!
Runaway'96 chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Love this story!
So amazing!
Hero Dean chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
I LIKE IT PAUL AND LEAH ! PLAESE MAKE SEQUEL
Poptarts-Rule-The-WORLD chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
... loved it but r u sure emily couldnt u know have her other face look like chucky incarnate? or even hey no more children 4 her cuz i dnt need to see her litle bitches running around fanfiction anytime soon
OPOSOJOJ chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Loving it!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
This was an enjoyable little story.
Thank you for writing it.
I have always felt that Mrs Myers treated Leah unfairly by not giving her an ending.
I feel very satisfied for Leah when I read stories that give her a decent ending, just like this did.
KawaiPanda chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
Omg. I loved it. Awesome story!
TypingBitch chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
Omg i am completely in love with this story! Love it, love it, love it! Great writing! Love the build-up and i love their relationship! Basically i love everything about this story! Respect!